Tell us about your avatar...

Tmpr111

Wood I was staring at... that had what appeared to be thousands of minnows around it. Fall bite was on and the bass were crushing them.

Last edited:

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Late season gobbler I shot in 2013.

Matching 1 3/8" spurs.

He was lonely! Came across a 200yd wide field to me. Gobbling and strutting the whole way. Fun Hunt!

Fishlipps Revisited

i got the paperwork together, filed it, and received my roll number from my tribe and ID card from the Bureau of Indian Affairs......

chata sia hoke...

riverbank

That's really cool fishlips. Mine is some picture I stole off the Internet somewhere , because I can't catch a fish and wanted y'all to think that was my arm and hand with a little ole Creek bass in it. Somewhere on here there's also a picture of "me" with a nice bass and my head is cropped out of the picture. ;-)

bilgerat

Senior
Mine is from My first trip to Ontario back in 2013, our camp is 20 miles from the nearest road and we access it via boats, this is My first Canadian buck and a old atv we take up river every year.

Attachments

• 104.JPG
    104.JPG
    223.1 KB · Views: 248

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
bilgerat that's cool. Brother and I have been discussing plans for our next adventure, a fly in moose hunt in northern Ontario

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
My avatar is old. I don't have either of those boats anymore and my son is now 8!!!!!!

Latest posts