14 lb Horton Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinclair1

The fish was caught. He said what the fish was caught on. He didn't promote his baits by saying he caught it something that he didn't.He easily could have. Who cares what the fish weighed, it's bigger than the one I caught that day. Pictures do not tell the size of a fish. big one in my pic weighed 7.8 on the scales of the tourney I was fishing that day. I say the fish was bigger but hey that's what the scales said so that's what it is. These were caught at Lake Nottley.
Thats a nice one,I am going to let you hold my fish from now on ....mercy sakes eat something that fish is 10% of your weight::ke:

Money man

By the time you girls quit arguing about the weight of this fish, it is going to weigh 15lbs and I am going to catch it.:whip:

Money man

what was that ....its not silver,so you dont need it::ke:

LOL....I don't call the elusive large mouth a "trash fish" or even worse, "bait" like some of these people do. I still get a Chris Mathews chill running up my leg at the thought of hooking into a bruiser LM.

Can't a guy explore his options without being labeled "silver?"

sinclair1

LOL....I don't call the elusive large mouth a "trash fish" or even worse, "bait" like some of these people do. I still get a Chris Mathews chill running up my leg at the thought of hooking into a bruiser LM.

Can't a guy explore his options without being labeled "silver?"
what next a ski boat...oops too late::ke:::ke:

Money man

what next a ski boat...oops too late::ke:::ke:

SHHHHHHH......you can't keep a dang secret!:whip::whip:

Now I have to tell everyone that you have two jet ski's and hunt bass fishermen sitting in quiet coves on Sinclair!
:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

Now, get back to Randall's photo shopped bass! :D No ski boats here to see folks, move along.

Just kiddin Randall:bounce::flag:

Buzzerbaits

Buzzerbaits

WOW. If the good Lord ever lets me catch a big bass, my biggest is 9 Lbs. A fish over 10 and anything bigger. I will show the whole fish in a picture, not photo shop any part of it, call the cops, call my Grandma, make absolutely sure there is not doubt that the fish is what it is. Before letting it go for another day. This is a great learning experience for me on what to do and what not to do if that day ever comes. Thanks Randell and everyone else.:yeah:

DAWG1419

FOR THOSE NOT THERE how much does this fish weigh?? I'll tell ya tonight if you want to guess

It's 7.27 and you wouldn't know it from this pic but in person it was a sight to behold. Here's another just to show you what the difference a pic can make same fish 5 min. earlier

Attachments

• 1262574332-1.jpg
    1262574332-1.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 329

ugabowhunter

Randall, first of all, I believe you.

Secondly, when are you going to learn to straighten your arm towards the camera? This helps me when I tell someone that the 5# is actually 7.5#.

Best of luck to ya and let me know when you want to fish Seminole/Flint. I got a real bass boat now and would love to have ya.

Robby

cell 770 722 4096

Fishinagain

5' 10" - 190 lbs is not small bug,but thanks for the compliment ..... and I used ole rusted spring scales that were built into a net.She may or may not have been bigger ..... or smaller for that matter.....but she was defiantly 27" long.

Definitly hh i was there. That fish was HUGE and I still say it was 12 to13 and personally I think it was a lot bigger than Randalls fish. Just my two cents::ke:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Enough already!

Status
Not open for further replies.