Caleb King academically ineligible?

Doc_Holliday23

680 reported a rumor about this a little while ago. King and AJ Harmon.

Anyone know IF (still an if at this point as to whether or not he is actually ineligible) a player can regain eligibility with summer courses?

rex upshaw

don't know, but wouldn't surprise me one bit. i wonder if washaun is kicking himself right not.

Doc_Holliday23

apparently grades aren't posted until monday, which I'd imagine is why its rumor and not substantiated.

not trying to stir the pot here Dawgs, just sharing the info.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
...liljoey comes along to celebrate in 3...2...1...

RipperIII

That would be disappointing, that kid just can't seem to get it together, and he's gotten a lot of chances.

680 reported a rumor about this a little while ago. King and AJ Harmon.

Anyone know IF (still an if at this point as to whether or not he is actually ineligible) a player can regain eligibility with summer courses?

Theoretically.

Summer courses share a lot with regular courses -- you have to attend class and actually do the work.

apparently grades aren't posted until monday, which I'd imagine is why its rumor and not substantiated.

not trying to stir the pot here Dawgs, just sharing the info.

May 16.

Wondering how they are having grad. Fri.? Guess no one who is graduating is on the cusp.

BlackSmoke

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't there some question to this at the end of the season last year? Something like he'd have to take a crapload of classes to be eligible for the fall?

Doc_Holliday23

Theoretically.

Summer courses share a lot with regular courses -- you have to attend class and actually do the work.

May 16.

Wondering how they are having grad. Fri.? Guess no one who is graduating is on the cusp.
I walked in graduation before final grades were posted. I know some other people who walked and then found out they flunked a class and had to stick around another semester.

DSGB

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't there some question to this at the end of the season last year? Something like he'd have to take a crapload of classes to be eligible for the fall?

That's what I thought, too. No surprise here.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
I walked in graduation before final grades were posted. I know some other people who walked and then found out they flunked a class and had to stick around another semester.

Same here...luckily it worked out.. :bounce: