S&W Rebate

hayseed_theology

Well, if S&W didn't entice anybody else with the rebate program, they got me. Shield 9mm was $299 before tax and rebate at Alexander's Store in Blairsville. Tax was $21, so after the $75 rebate, I got it for $245. Just couldn't pass that up.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Well, if S&W didn't entice anybody else with the rebate program, they got me. Shield 9mm was $299 before tax and rebate at Alexander's Store in Blairsville. Tax was $21, so after the $75 rebate, I got it for $245. Just couldn't pass that up.

Can't beat that. I bought one about 4 or 5 years ago and paid $400. I really like the shield !

killerv

Crimson trace has a rebate going on now too. Picked up a cmr-206 for $90 bucks after the rebate.

Dub

Crimson trace has a rebate going on now too. Picked up a cmr-206 for $90 bucks after the rebate.

Thanks for that tip. I'll take a look there. There is a Crimson Trace grip that I wanted for my wife's gun.

S&W really doesn't currently make a gun, other than the Shield, that I care for. I have a couple guns that cover the size of the shield already so I guess I'll pass on any S&W enticement at this time. :D

Khondker

Got one Shield 9mm today for 369.99 plus tax. Also bought a extra 8 round magazine.

Any one knows how long it will take to get the rebate money back?

Thanks
--

frankwright

$319 for 9mm with free shipping.

Pretty dang good deal if you want a little 9mm carry gun.

hayseed_theology

Don't for get the $75 refund.

$290 (9mm) + 7% ($20.30) = $310.30 - $75 =$235.30 for a M&P Shield 9 MM.

Don't forget shipping and transfer fee. The $290 Shield 9mm does not currently include free shipping.

K80Shooter

I picked up a Bodyguard for 203.00 after rebate, shipping, tax's and transfer fee's.

Dub

$319 for 9mm with free shipping.

Pretty dang good deal if you want a little 9mm carry gun.

Agreed.

Hard to beat that deal on a gun that will carry easy and shoot well. I know several folks who have them and never hear any complaints.

8 round magazines for $19 for it. Admittedly, this was the first and only place I looked for magazines for the Shield.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/smith-wesson-m-p-shield-9mm-8rd-factory-mag.html

This week I added a small Sig 9mm (7+1 single stack) that weighs very close to the Shield....had to replace the G43 that the wife has taken over.:bounce: Handy little gun that shoots well, night sights and disappears and is forgotten about in a IWB holster.

Speaking of holsters.....they are readily available or at least often found as "quick ship" for the Shield models.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly

Probably gonna get one from PSA myself;)

Dub

PSA is running a daily deal today on the 9mm 8-rounder Shield magazines at $19 each.....free shipping with 5 of them.

Crazy good prices on these handy guns.

Dub

Yea but if you only want one it's $8.50 shipping facepalm:

Spares are good for rotation. :huh:

Shipping costs do factor in at some point for certain. I guess the guns come with two mags of different sizes.....5 additional may be more than folks want to bite off for a single gun.....I dunno.

The largest volume of magazines I own are G17 & 1911 as they work as either primary or reloads for multiple guns.

I can't believe that I've resisted the urge to jump on one of these Shield deals. I'm just covered in that niche....but, dang....that's a solid deal all the way around.

Last edited:

Jeetdawg

I took the $299 sales ad in my GON magazine to Academy and they will match and beat any advertised price (verifiable of course) by 5%. I walked out of the door with my pistol for $304 and will be getting $75 back from Smith. $229 for a new 9mm is a pretty sweet deal.

hayseed_theology

I took the $299 sales ad in my GON magazine to Academy and they will match and beat any advertised price (verifiable of course) by 5%. I walked out of the door with my pistol for $304 and will be getting $75 back from Smith. $229 for a new 9mm is a pretty sweet deal.

Dang. I think you might have locked up the best deal award with that price.