Iron Bowl week.

weagle

You dont think Clemson has gotten better since the first game of the season? We might have "only" beat you 14-6... but I know you watched the game.. and it was never in doubt. Auburn was over-matched.

FYI, we had a freshmen runningback who didn't play a single snap against you guys... and he's got 11 TD's and leads the ACC in yard per carry now.

Every game counts and yall beat us fair and square. We are a totally different team than we were then. The improvement in the last 5 games has been amazing. If we have any running backs healthy, I like our chances.

SpotandStalk

Every game counts and yall beat us fair and square. We are a totally different team than we were then. The improvement in the last 5 games has been amazing. If we have any running backs healthy, I like our chances.

Didn't watch the game but saw Johnson has a shoulder injury? Has his backup had much playing time?

CamoDawg85

Hope KJ is ok. Saw his backup Martin with a tweak after one run, he ok? We want Auburn healthy for the rematch in Hotlanta. Should be a good one. GO DAWGS!

weagle

Didn't watch the game but saw Johnson has a shoulder injury? Has his backup had much playing time?

Haven't seen an injury report. Cam Martin is capable, but he went out with an ankle injury after his first carry.

We need both of them at full speed for the dogs.

deerbuster

Haven't seen an injury report. Cam Martin is capable, but he went out with an ankle injury after his first carry.

If I had to predict we won’t see much of an injury report on either of them until Friday if word from somewhere inside gets out. His likes to keep it quiet for the most part

SpotandStalk

Johnson being out would be a huge blow. Maybe both teams will be a full strength next Saturday :cheers:

DannyW

Didn't like the look of that one...leaving the field, Kerryon was holding his right arm in that classic "my collarbone is broken" position.

With Cam Martin turning his ankle, Auburn could be starting their 4th string running back for the SEC CG. And they are not flush at the position like Georgia....their 4th string running back is 4th string for a reason.

That puts a lot of pressure on the defense to keep Georgia in check, and a lot of pressure on the O-line to keep Stidham upright when passing. And unless we get a surprise medical report tomorrow, Auburn will be passing a LOT next week against Georgia.

DannyW

They can't even properly pronounce the name of their stadium. Jordan is pronounced Jordan.......NOT JERDEN. R controlled vowels are not that difficult :):)

I don't get it either, TomC, but that's the way they pronounce it down there. Bill Jordan of RealTree is from that same general area, about 40 miles away near Columbus, and that is how he pronounces his last name too. Sort of a French pronounciation...

Must be a regional thing?

weagle

I don't get it either, TomC, but that's the way they pronounce it down there. Bill Jordan of RealTree is from that same general area, about 40 miles away near Columbus, and that is how he pronounces his last name too. Sort of a French pronounciation...

Must be a regional thing?

When you storm the beach on D-Day at Normandy, everyone pronounces your name the way you tell them to.

weagle

The Iron Bowl was the highest rated college football game of the season and the highest rated on CBS since the 2013 Iron Bowl.

WDE!

MudDucker

Staff member
Hats off to Aubie, they took it to Bammer they same way they took it to us. I don't ever wish anyone an injury, but I don't have to wish Johnson a speedy recovery. A bammer fan watched him walk to the locker room and his arm was hanging down lifelessly. Don't sound good and don't sound like something a pain killer shot will fix. He's a beast and I hope he's ready to go for bowling season, just not next weekend.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
That game turned out about the way I expected it too.

I expect Kirby will have the Dawgs tuned up and focused this time around too.

ROLL TIDE!!!

GO DAWGS!!!

00Beau

Kerryon plays , Auburn wins Sec Championship game. If not Uga wins big. Congratulations to Auburn on Iron Bowl win.

weagle

Kerryon plays , Auburn wins Sec Championship game. If not Uga wins big. Congratulations to Auburn on Iron Bowl win.

It scares me when a running back with his style has a shoulder injury. Ball security is compromised and turnovers are likely. Hopefully Dr. Andrews can work some magic on him.