SECCG Auburn vs UGA.

across the river

Just got home from the game! Boy it was an electric atmosphere!
GO DAWGS!

I sat by a couple tonight down from Minnesota who were going to the Falcons game tomorrow and decided to go to the game tonight since they were here. She said they travel to nearly all of the Vikings away games and she had been to NFL games all over the country and she had never been to a game that was that loud. I told here " Welcome to the South mam.'"

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Just some observations based on my opinion of last night's game after reading every one of the comments made in the thread before I posted.

I didn't know the final score of this game until this morning. The reason is that I was so mad at the officiating bunch that I hit the "mute button" and decided to put my ice machine on my knee and go to sleep instead. I ONLY watched the 1st quarter of this game as I became so frustrated with the obvious influence by the officiating crew THAT COULD EASILY HAVE BEEN "HONOR GRADUATES OF THE HELEN KELLER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY" in their "blind" flagrant display of possibly being BRIBED by the opposing team that was not based in Georgia. It seemed that each time that the Dawgs held on 3rd down......one of the zebras said, "well wait just a minute as I think that I saw a foul or something somewhere so I MUST throw my yellow flag". Yep, 1st down again for the opposing team. Time after time after time it seemed to me. After what I saw during just the first quarter, I think that the ONLY job that this officiating crew should be allowed to be on is the "trash pick up crew" after this game for the stadium instead.

In my opinion, based on what I saw just during the 1st quarter, the "ONLY SCORE" made by the opposing team was given to them on a silver platter, so ultimately, the final score should have been DAWGS WON....and the opposing team NEVER SCORED AT ALL !!!!!! Yep, the DAWGS did beat the Brake-Shoes off of that bunch EVEN WITH THE OFFICIATING CREW'S UNDUE INFLUENCES.

As I stated above, after putting the ice machine on my knee, I actually went to sleep and forgot to set the timer for 1 hour. DANG, I woke up 3 1/2 hours later with the ice machine steadily humming and my knee was really frozen (well at least the swelling had gone down a bunch). When I unhooked all of this apparatus and felt my frozen knee, I had to wrap a warm blanket on it then and pray that it was not seriously damaged. I looked over at the "muted" television and saw that Clemson was putting a heck of a WHIPPING on Miami as I smiled and went back to sleep again.

Of course, like I said, I didn't know until this morning that IT WAS ONE HECK OF A DOUBLE HEADER WIN LAST NIGHT !!!!!!!

Thank You Elizabeth, THERE REALLY IS A SANTA CLAUS AND CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY THIS YEAR !!!!!

Of course, all of the above is just my opinion and should not be based on actual fact as I did not see the complete game as such. I do tend to tell it just like it in in my mind for sure. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

PS: I will never forget to set the timer when I have to use my ice-machine either !!!!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

I sat by a couple tonight down from Minnesota who were going to the Falcons game tomorrow and decided to go to the game tonight since they were here. She said they travel to nearly all of the Vikings away games and she had been to NFL games all over the country and she had never been to a game that was that loud. I told here " Welcome to the South mam.'"

Yeah man! There isn't anything like Saturday's in the south!

deerbandit

So I was at the game last night sitting field level, which also gives you access to food and drinks under the stands in the Mercedes Benz Lounge area, I would highly recommend getting these seats at least once.

Well with that you can stand about 10 yards behind the bench for whichever side of the stadium you're on. I have seen a few comments about UGA’s jersey color, in person it was absolute white TV must have made it look off.

Also Barrett Sallee’s parents were standing next to us at one point about 45 minutes before kickoff and he came over to talk to them (that’s how I knew who they were). He told his parents KJ didn’t have a shoulder injury at all that was Guz saying that as a distraction, he actually had bruised ribs and strain/bruised oblique muscles and that he was wearing a flat jacket under his jersey for protection but Auburn felt he would be good to go.

The sound was different I wouldn't say it was bad but it got VERY LOUD and that stadium was shaking when UGA starting pounding them in the second half. Loud enough people were calling friends that weren't there so they could hear it through their phone.

We had a lot of Auburn fans around us and they were even saying a lot of the calls on UGA were bogus.

Here are some pictures if they load, sorry if they are sideways.

Attachments

• IMG_1488.jpg
    IMG_1488.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1489.jpg
    IMG_1489.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1493.jpg
    IMG_1493.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1494.jpg
    IMG_1494.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1495.jpg
    IMG_1495.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1501.jpg
    IMG_1501.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1502.jpg
    IMG_1502.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1503.jpg
    IMG_1503.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1504.jpg
    IMG_1504.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1505.jpg
    IMG_1505.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1506.jpg
    IMG_1506.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1508.jpg
    IMG_1508.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1509.jpg
    IMG_1509.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1510.jpg
    IMG_1510.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 94

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Pretty cool, deerbandit!

MudDucker

Staff member
Man what a game! Had to watch on my iphone during a wedding. It was hard not to jump up and hollar go DAWGS when they blocked the field goal attempt. The DAWGS were embarrassed by the last loss and PO'd by Gus' classless comment. They showed up to even the score. Defense must have watched the LSU game tape and they got after the QB. They made every offensive player pay for nearly every play. Offense showed sharp blocking and good play mixes. If this team keeps showing up, we might have another NC in our belt.