Even in a down year, UGA should not lose to Tech and Vandy

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
2 outta 3 years . . .:D

Yeah, but if you look at Paul's success.. You had a good year so next will probably be a 3-9 season.. Look at the bright side, you'll probably beat FSU.. :D

Gold Ranger

6 is leaning back in his chair laughing at you NoleSux boys worse than I ever thought about laughing. Go start your own whine thread, act like a man, instead of snotty nosed whiner!

Go DAWGS!

What am I whining about? 6 wasn't laughing about the incident I was referring to. No need for you to get all butthurt because you stuck your nose in something you had no clue about.

And furthermore............. how did you know about my cold?

Browning Slayer

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
At this point, Kirby is swinging for the fences.. :cool::cool:

Werd outta da Kirby camp is there are still some players not wanting to get on board with the process. That same werd says some of those players won't be on the team for spring practice. KS is recruiting 5 star talent in mass and will have plenty of talent that wants to learn his way and play at a higher level for UGA to take their place and then some. :clap:

Browning Slayer

Werd outta da Kirby camp is there are still some players not wanting to get on board with the process. That same werd says some of those players won't be on the team for spring practice. KS is recruiting 5 star talent in mass and will have plenty of talent that wants to learn his way and play at a higher level for UGA to take their place and then some. :clap:

Process them out!

Did you get my PM?

Browning Slayer

Suck it you sorry Dawgs... You sound like a bunch of whiny Vols!!

You guys complain when Richt was here.. You complain when Bobo was here.. You complain and complain and whine and whine.. Give Kirby some time.. Geez....

I'm loving this !!! :rofl::rofl::yeah::cheers:

Me too..
Butch Jones-1

Kirby Smart-0

Butch Jones - Fired
Kirby Smart - SEC Champs in year 2

Wanna hear a funny and embarrassing stat? Jones has never beat will muschamp. Yes that will muschamp :fine:

You wanna hear a funny and embarrassing stat. Kirby won an SEC title in year 2.. You guys have gone through 3 different coaches and still haven't..:rofl:

SpotandStalk

Me too..

Butch Jones - Fired
Kirby Smart - SEC Champs in year 2

You wanna hear a funny and embarrassing stat. Kirby won an SEC title in year 2.. You guys have gone through 3 different coaches and still haven't..:rofl:

Butch Jones-1

Kirby Smart-1

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
:pop:

Browning Slayer

Suck it you sorry Dawgs... You sound like a bunch of whiny Vols!!

You guys complain when Richt was here.. You complain when Bobo was here.. You complain and complain and whine and whine.. Give Kirby some time.. Geez....

Some of you should just go hunting like Elfiii and I!!:cheers::cheers:

Just give him some time.. Oh looky what has happened in year 2..

Sure is a lot of crow among the UGA fans that need to be eaten..

Browning Slayer

They will get it eventually..derrick dooley hired chaney as his oc too and we all know how dumb he is sooo whats that say about smart? They'll figure it out in a few years meanwhile lets let em flip flop its entertaining. UT is still in the tailspin us fans just gotta enjoy the ride now maybe we will stop one day! Uga has lost engine one and has began to sputter! :fine:

Sputtering all the way to Atlanta... :rofl: