Seriously ???

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
There's a SEC championship on ESPN for "Cornhole??"

Last edited by a moderator:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
There's a SEC championship on ESPN for "Cornhole??"[/QUOTE"

Well this time of the year, when there is nothing else going on, they have to scramble to come up with programing. By the way, don't miss the ACC Pokey Man final four on ESPN next week.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Holy SMOKE, they even have Cornhole coaches !! :rofl:

GoldDot40

And to think I could have scored a free scholarship if my high school had a cornhole or even a horseshoe team.

lbzdually

Banned
Every time I hear cornhole, I think of Beavis and Butthead. Whoever came up with the name is an idjit.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
And to think I could have scored a free scholarship if my high school had a cornhole or even a horseshoe team.

They should let 'em drank beer and have cheerleaders !!

You could call 'em Cornholeleaders !!

Coenen

How about some Olympic Women's Curling qualifying? Maybe like, Sweden vs. Denmark or something. Or maybe Ladies' beach volleyball, it's summer time in Brazil and Australia during these months, right?

I feel like that's the sort of programming that could hold my interest. ;)

joepuppy

Every time I hear cornhole, I think of Beavis and Butthead. Whoever came up with the name is an idjit.

They used to call it bean bag toss, but no one paid it any attention. Change the name to corn hole and everyone loves it. Go Figure. :crazy:

lbzdually

Banned
They used to call it bean bag toss, but no one paid it any attention. Change the name to corn hole and everyone loves it. Go Figure. :crazy:

I take it back, the person that named it is not an idjit then.