Tongue sandwiches....

treemanjohn

Banned
All of the Mexican sandwich shops sell it. A Torte de lingua is great. Checkout Taco Veloz there's several of them around

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well, I haven't had one in years....Happy Herman's in Cheshire Bridge was my go-to place many many years ago...With all the "weird eats" tv shows, I've got a hankerin' to do my own....But the only place I can find "tongues" around the NE side of Atl is at the multi-national farmers markets, and they ALL look freezer burned and are expensive....Anybody know where I might get a fresh(er) one somewhere around Lawrenceville /Athens/Monroe ????

And along with that, the rest of the world seems to eat other animal tongues...What about deer tongues ? They're smaller, it'd take a few to make it worth it, but I might try....Anybody else ever eat one ?...

I ain't ever ate one, but I think I remember seeing them at Sweet Auburn market downtown next to Grady Memorial

I would also give DeKalb Farmers Market a shot.......I think they might have some of everything that is edible.

little rascal

Beef Cheek

If ya'll ain't into tongue, if you ever see some beef cheek try some it is awesome!