Rut Roe, Sooner in trouble??

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Wouldn't be surprised if that hearing on Dec 18th gets pushed until after the National Title game..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Another she said he said?

Dudley Do-Wrong

Another she said he said?

True, and without witnesses, evidence, or a confession, it will remain "she said, he said".

Maybe he did it, maybe he didn't. Maybe it happened but with someone else.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Women who make charges like this are pointing the finger at themselves for being stupider than stupid.
" I can't remember anything, so he must have raped me." - bcuz there ain't no evidence he didn't.

SpotandStalk

Maybe I missed something but this happened on Nov 16 and it's not reported until Dec 4?:huh:

Matthew6

Banned thug
Maybe I missed something but this happened on Nov 16 and it's not reported until Dec 4?:huh:

sounds like an fsu investigation if you add another year and stolen crab legs, and dirty cops and prosecutors into the mix. :biggrin2:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Man soooo many allegations of sexual assault now. It's so rampant when something good happens or somebody runs for office. Makes you wonder....

Barry Duggan

Did he sign her yearbook?

tjchurch

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
"unlikely to face charges" is what im seeing today

Atlsooner

This is a case of "Will you be my boyfriend, and if you don't I'll try and ruin your career" type of girl. Any charges that are filed will be dropped. And no charges have been filed.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
This is a case of "Will you be my boyfriend, and if you don't I'll try and ruin your career" type of girl. Any charges that are filed will be dropped. And no charges have been filed.

Yeah, if she is lying, she should have to spend the same amount of time in jail he would have, had he been found guilty.

fish hawk

Bass Master
That's good,Dawgs want them at full strength so we won't have to hear any excuses although if the Dawgs start getting after Mayfield he just might pull himself with some mysterious injury