South Ga Tournament Interest

BigSwole

Any interest in doing a Tournament around here?

Maybe on Blackshear?

If its something enough people would be interested in I won't mind doing the leg work to get it all setup. I was thinking something fun and enjoyable.Would be nice to get some people together for some competitive Bowfishing action without having to travel far north.

100% payback

I was thinking something like Big 5 with a portion going to big fish of the night. 20$ a person 15$ to big 5 and 5$ to big fish.

Up to 3 man teams.

Everyone launch from same landing, launch at a reasonable time and weigh in at 315am. Must be back to landing by 3am.

All legal species can be weighed.

Just a good ole fashioned get together.

I was thinking some time end of June. That way we have time to get everything together. Like I said if we have enough interest I'll do the legwork. Post up here if your interested.

BigSwole

20$ a person or 30$ a boat.

This is all up for change, we can make any adjustments. With enough interest I'll put up flyers at Bait&Tackle stores and do whatever I can to help.

Figured it would be fun to get some people together and enjoy a good night of fishing

evan ashley

I'm in. And will help Anyway i can. Did you post on bowfishing country?

dukedog1

I realize this thread is 3 years old. Just wondering did the shoot ever happen? If so would anybody be interested in doing it again. Maybe in a few weeks on a sat night.