Hog Attractant?

transfixer

I've tried the store bought attractants, in my experience they don't work any better than plain old corn, and definitely not as good as soured corn, pour some whole corn in 5gal buckets, pour in a couple of liter bottles of cheap strawberry soda or fruit punch, maybe add a pack of yeast to the mix. Let it sit with a lid on it for about 10-14 days somewhere warm, then pour it out on the ground or dig a hole about 18 to 24 inches deep, maybe 6 to 8 inches wide and pour it in, make em have to work for it.

You can even bury some of it underground, they'll still find it , and maybe keep coming back trying to find more.

frankwright

Just pouring out some smelly kool aid type powder will bring pigs in. I have also had good luck digging a deep hole with post hole diggers and pouring in corn,sugar,yeast, kool aid powder and water.
Mostly, even when running feeders I will carry in a 2 gallon zip-loc bag full of corn and mixed with the Phillips Outdoors peanut Butter smelling lure. I have had pigs run right past the feeder with corn on the ground and come to where I poured out the mixture.
I make five or six small piles from the bag, trying to put them in a good spot for a shot.
http://www.phillipsoutdoorscents.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3189298