AR 15 pistol single point sling help

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I am looking for a single point sling for my AR pistol. I am hoping some of y'all can post some pics of yours. I have seen ones that have bungee in them and they look ok. I really like the looks of the ones made out of para cords but don't know how they would feel and work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
Here is the one I use on my AR15 M4. I bought a single point ring that can be attached to the stock without removing anything. Very easy to do and is very strong.

gt40

PS: I really like this attachment swivel clip.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 8.15.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 8.15.41 PM.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 208
  • P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 205
  • P1010003.jpg
    P1010003.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

John Cooper

Thanks GT!

Anyone tried the para cord slings?

Mars

I know it's not what you asked for but in my experience a single point sling does one thing well. That's letting the rifle/pistol swing around and hit you squarely in your man bits.

I would recommend one of the convertible slings from magpul. You can use them as a single or two point sling.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Here is the one I use on my AR15 M4. I bought a single point ring that can be attached to the stock without removing anything. Very easy to do and is very strong.

gt40

PS: I really like this attachment swivel clip.

That's the same one I use and love it.

John Cooper

I know it's not what you asked for but in my experience a single point sling does one thing well. That's letting the rifle/pistol swing around and hit you squarely in your man bits.

I would recommend one of the convertible slings from magpul. You can use them as a single or two point sling.

I understand that reasoning, but I am looking for a single point that will hold the pistol up high close to my body, like under a heavy coat. I won't be running and gunning so my pistol shouldn't be swinging around alot.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I like the Magpul convertible, also. You can adjust it up high, down low, or wherever. I love it for deer hunting. No boingy stretchy stuff on it, either. That would drive me crazy.