State Waterfowl Association

emusmacker

Stop crying, you have no point here. They throw keggers and lose money. I've seen it first hand.

I can name you at least 4 chapters tht make money instead of losing money. Matter of fact I don't know of any chapter that has lost money.

Some folks just mad cause they had a bad experience and want to blame everyone else. Like I said, that's the same as saying because 1 cop is bad that all are bad. Sounds kinda like a democrat to me.

Some folks just mad bc they spend their time volunteering for a predatory organization. Sounds like a sucker to me.

MudDucker

Staff member
Some folks just mad cause they had a bad experience and want to blame everyone else. Like I said, that's the same as saying because 1 cop is bad that all are bad. Sounds kinda like a democrat to me.

If you saw the face of the kids getting these prizes for joining the ranks of waterfowlers, it would melt your heart. It is AWESOME!

emusmacker

If you saw the face of the kids getting these prizes for joining the ranks of waterfowlers, it would melt your heart. It is AWESOME!

I agree, same with DU. The greenwings get prizes.

emusmacker

Some folks just mad bc they spend their time volunteering for a predatory organization. Sounds like a sucker to me.

Some folks just mad cause they had a bad experience in life with one situation and then fuss and complain about the whole organization. Yet that same whiney person reaps the rewards from the organization they cry abouts efforts to maintain good breeding grounds for the ducks.

But then butt hurt ppl can't see past their nose anyway. Just saying.

Some folks just mad cause they had a bad experience in life with one situation and then fuss and complain about the whole organization. Yet that same whiney person reaps the rewards from the organization they cry abouts efforts to maintain good breeding grounds for the ducks.

But then butt hurt ppl can't see past their nose anyway. Just saying.

When did I ever say I was mad?
Or butt hurt?
Am I not allowed to call things as I see them and have my own opinion around here?

emusmacker

When did I ever say I was mad or butt hurt.I just don't think it's fair to say DU is just an organization of keg parties. That's asinine thinking. And that's my opinion.