"Coyote" NONSELECTIVE Poison Federal cyanide trap injures boy, kills dog

shdw633

shdw633
This message is hidden because shdw633 is on your ignore list

I only see the ones Slayer quotes.I asked him to stop but he is a hard head

GO!!DAWGS!!

You commented right after I stated:

Also states they will issue 30 days notice before placing out new ones.

And Slayer did not quote that one. Face it....you like me!!! :biggrin2: Go Noles......not even I like the Gators.

Rem 742

Welfare

Western cattlemen using Federal land for grazing is, in my opinion, welfare. Most people have an opinion on welfare. I believe some people need the government's help. But I' m not so sure about these rich cattle men. And the idea that they want to take charge of our land is really a frightening idea.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You commented right after I stated:

Also states they will issue 30 days notice before placing out new ones.

And Slayer did not quote that one. Face it....you like me!!! :biggrin2: Go Noles......not even I like the Gators.

Face it, the voice of the American people are being heard over the welfare collecting cattle ranchers out west. There is an immediate ban in Idaho for M-44's. There is not a single one armed in the state of Idaho right now. That's a win! You boys were wrong that this wouldn't happen. That 30 day clause isn't anything. There is a lot of stuff that can happen in a 30 day period. You know it and I know it, you just won't admit it. They are also still considering a permanent ban, period. You lose again!

shdw633

Face it, the voice of the American people are being heard over the welfare collecting cattle ranchers out west. There is an immediate ban in Idaho for M-44's. There is not a single one armed in the state of Idaho right now. That's a win! You boys were wrong that this wouldn't happen. That 30 day clause isn't anything. There is a lot of stuff that can happen in a 30 day period. You know it and I know it, you just won't admit it. They are also still considering a permanent ban, period. You lose again!

Guess only time will tell. That 30 day clause is something, otherwise they wouldn't have put it in there. Considering that story is riddle with statements that it's temporary we'll just have to wait and see and let's keep in mind that this is only in Idaho that they are doing this, they M-44's are still set up throughout the west. So I wouldn't call it a win when only the first half has been played and your team is in last place in the Western division.

Browning Slayer

Guess only time will tell. That 30 day clause is something, otherwise they wouldn't have put it in there. Considering that story is riddle with statements that it's temporary we'll just have to wait and see and let's keep in mind that this is only in Idaho that they are doing this, they M-44's are still set up throughout the west. So I wouldn't call it a win when only the first half has been played and your team is in last place in the Western division.

That's where you are wrong. A lasting ripple only starts out as a drop of water. It's a step in the right direction and it is a win. People have been fighting for this for a long time and now there is a ban in place. :cool:

shdw633

some times I find myself asking if shdw633 is the biggsteve of the hunting forum.

anyways, off to edit my ignore list

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I don't now who biggsteve is but that ain't me!! We'll talk again....and soon no doubt!!

shdw633

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I don't now who biggsteve is but that ain't me!! We'll talk again....and soon no doubt!!

Make sure you quote that Slayer....I'm trying to build back my relationship with nickel back!!! ::ke:

Browning Slayer

Biggsteve is a liberal, union loving troll over in the political forum..

Make sure you quote that Slayer....I'm trying to build back my relationship with nickel back!!! ::ke:

Nickel Back doesn't like Yankees like most of us southern boys..:D

shdw633

Biggsteve is a liberal, union loving troll over in the political forum..

Nickel Back doesn't like Yankees like most of us southern boys..:D

Can't choose where I was born, moved south on my 18th birthday when I went into the Air Force and was stationed in Mississippi and Arkansas and I've been in the south ever since. :clap:

Browning Slayer

Can't choose where I was born, moved south on my 18th birthday when I went into the Air Force and was stationed in Mississippi and Arkansas and I've been in the south ever since. :clap:

Florida is not really the south anymore.. The Yankees have taken it over.. :bounce:

shdw633

Florida is not really the south anymore.. The Yankees have taken it over.. :bounce:

Maybe...but I did my indoctrination to the south in Arkansas and Northern Mississippi, right alongside the Mississippi River for 4 years before I got here. I've been in the South almost longer than you have been alive. :flag: :fine::cool:

Browning Slayer

Maybe...but I did my indoctrination to the south in Arkansas and Northern Mississippi, right alongside the Mississippi River for 4 years before I got here. I've been in the South almost longer than you have been alive. :flag: :fine::cool:

But there is one big difference between us.. I'm Southern By The Grace of God.. You claim to be southern cause you moved here.. :bounce::bounce:

shdw633

But there is one big difference between us.. I'm Southern By The Grace of God.. You claim to be southern cause you moved here.. :bounce::bounce:

Because I went into the Air Force I could have been stationed anywhere in the world....it's by the Grace of God I was placed in the South....so technically I am here by the Grace of God as well!! :cheers:

Browning Slayer

Because I went into the Air Force I could have been stationed anywhere in the world....it's by the Grace of God I was placed in the South....so technically I am here by the Grace of God as well!! :cheers:

Good try.. Appreciate your service but you were put here by the Grace of the Government.. I'll always be known as a southern boy no matter where I live.. You will always be a Yankee.. :bounce::bounce:

At least your not a liberal! :hair:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Did this thread get legs or what?

Forest Grump

Did this thread get legs or what?

Don't you know some Admin that can turn it off?::ke:

For Heaven's sake, this last page was them arguing over the merits of being born Southern vs being a "naturalized" Southerner... What does that have to do with the price of coyote pelts in China?... Or the right of the government to use cyanide to protect the profits of western ranchers. We have wandered quite a ways off the original trail, no?