Preview Threads

M

Mike

Check this out.

If you want to 'preview' the thread before clicking into it, you can put your mouse over the link into the thread and a popup window will give you the first paragraph of the topic.

That is a nice feature.

Skipper

Banned
This version really is sharp. I swapped my place to vB3 when they released Gold, but it's the first version. This one has a couple or so extra bells and whistles here and there or I've got some of mine turned off somewhere.

Isn't it fun playing around in that admincp looking for the buttons that used to be handy? It took me a while just to figure out where everything is. vbulletin.com and vbulletin.org are very helpful, but those French/Arab dudes on there sometimes don't care for my attitude.

Skipper

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Holy crap!!! That is the most awesome thing ever!

T-N-T

This is a fun and helpful thread.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Oh wow - now i can just hover. I like to hover....:banana:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
U are going to believe this::: I just tried it out on this thread. It really works.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I got another tip - if you click on a users name it will take you to their public profile.

specialk

I got another tip - if you click on a users name it will take you to their public profile.

HINT: click on someone's avatar and see what happens!

this is fun!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Hit the little red triangle on any post, Its in the top right hand corner.Its next to the post count.
I wonder what it does!:hair: