Owl banquet--commerce, ga.

cherokee charlie

If you didn't attend the owl banquet in commerce, ga (todd's chapter) you missed out on a fantastic event.

1. The commarotery was indescribable
2. The food was out of this world
3. The auctioneers did a fantistic job
4. The donated items were over whelming
5. Todd and his crew are to be commended for a job well done
6. Tim rowe was given a gift from me as a "thank you" for all the hard work he does.

I am sure there were a lot of items that i could comment on but i couldn't be every where and see every thing.

Outdoors without limits was created for "us" (the handicapped). A tremendous amount of time and effort is put into these events by volunteers. I for one am so thankful for these people. God bless you all. I think i made a simular comment two years ago. I don't want to offend anyone or make anyone mad at me but i sure would like to see more of "us" at these events. If i am wrong please correct me but i remember seeing 5 wheel chairs. I am sure there were more of "us" in attendance that were not recognized.

I had to leave early so i don't know all that happened but while i was there i witnessed a successful and well planned event.

I want to personally thank all of you who had anything to do with running this event.

O.w.l. Rocks!!!!

(FOR SOME REASON THIS SYSTUM WON'T LET ME CORRECT THE ERRORS--MY APOLOGIES.

Last edited:

Arrow Flinger

Thanks Charley! It was a good'un. FYI, you should have known better than leave your tickets with me! You didn't win a thing!

donblfihu

Why didn't you advertise on here?

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I would have loved to come and support it, but I didn't see it posted on here at all.

Arrow Flinger

This banquet is always sold out so it not advertised. Our next one is the Board of Directors banquet in Watkinsville on August 14. Let me know and I can get tickets for that one.

Last edited:

cherokee charlie

Didn't win anything.

Arrow Flinger don't blame it on the fact that I didn't win anything on your luck. Heck if it were not for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck. Thank you for all you do for O.W.L.

:clap: