2018 OWL Lake Oconee Grand Slam, Fishing trip for disabled sportsman 6/16

j_seph

Outdoors Without Limits is hosting a fishing trip for Disabled Sportsman, disabled vets and Wounded Warriors on June 16th at Sugar Creek on Lake Oconee. This will be another Grand Slam trip and will be fishing for what ever you like. We would also like to have some juggers on the trip. We will fish from 8:00am to 3:00 pm . I can promise you that you will get as much or more from helping out than the disabled participants. Our trips are the only time some of these folks get to fish and catching fish is great but these folks just love to be there!. We have a wide range of disabilities so any type of boat will work. However, we do have a bunch of folks in Wheel chairs and pontoon and deck boats work great for them. Big CC's work good too but we can use any style or size boat. If you would like to help out with a boat, pm me or Arrow Flinger your contact info, type of boat, and if you will have someone helping you.

j_seph

Wheres all my boaters at? We need y'all

russ1745

Put me down to guide again this year! We loaded the boat jugging last year, and my partner had a blast - very rewarding!!

SlowMotion

I'll be out of town that weekend. I have a Sunesta deck boat that would probably work. I'll keep an eye on this for next year.

j_seph

Could still use 3 boats or so