Places to buy bulk pistol bullets in Atlanta?

NDFAN

I am starting to do a lot more reloading of pistol ammo and was wondering if anyone knew of any places in Atlanta that had a decent selection of bulk ammo (lead or copper plated). I seem to recall David's Gun Room on Buford Hwy used to.

I guess it may be easier to order online but if possible I like to support local business.

Thanks,

Jim

yaknfish

Georgia Arms in Villa Rica. If there's a gun show coming, call 'em the week before. They'll bring it to the show to save you a trip.

leoparddog

Bulk pistol ammo or bulk pistol bullets? You mentioned reloading....

Bulk ammo:
1) Bullseye in Lawrenceville keeps 9mm and .40 by the case in stock.
2) Adventure Outdoors has a huge selection bulk ammo by the case.

Bulk pistol bullets? - Nowhere in town that I have found. Maybe David's Gun Room. They are good about answering their phone so give them a call.

I was in the Duluth BPS this last week looking for some bulk bullets - nope. Boxes of 50-100 yes but only makers like Hornady and Nosler, so the cost is pretty high.

gahunter12

Shooters World LLC in Braselton carries a decent supply of lead, plated, and FMJ. If he doesn't have it he can get it by the next Tuesday. Sporting Arms in Winterville, Ga has a great supply of lead, plates, and FMJ. I always buy online to save money. It's cheaper plus you don't pay sales tax. Some places charge shipping, but I always look for free shipping. The only time I buy bullets local is if I'm in a bind and need them quick.

www.tjConevera.com = plated (Berry's, and XTreme)
www.missouribullet.com = Lead Bullets
www.xtremebullets.com= Plated bullets. Cheapest I found
if you plan on ordering 2000+

chuckdog

As posted above Ga. Arms cast bullets prices are usually better than most anyone around. Even with the sales tax, it's worth it for me.

I've not had any issues with their cast bullets in anything.

Gentleman4561

Truprep.com

Located in a Marietta. Good selection of bullets and other reloading goods. Can order just about anything you want.

Latest posts