Kids Hunting For A Cure - July Hogtacular!

Rouxthless

Kids Hunting For A Cure has a new South Georgia chapter and we'll be hosting our first event in July. We'll be taking amazing kids, who face life with cancer and other childhood diseases, out for a great hog hunt close to Douglas, Georgia.

We're incredibly excited about our new chapter and particularly our first event. So, naturally we want to spread the word as much as possible!

If you know any kids that would like to participate, or if you would just like more information, please feel free to contact/pm me! Of course, we'll have a limited number of hunting slots for our first event (approximately 20) but God willing we'll be having plenty more events in the near future!

Thank you!
Micheal

Attachments

• facebook_cover.jpg
    facebook_cover.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:

ccookou812

This will be a fun event and I am looking forward to a lot more of them

Jasper

Awesome stuff and thank you! Godspeed to all involved..............:)

Rouxthless

Thank you Jasper, we appreciate it!

We're just under a month until "Hogtacular" on July 14th! We're going to have both sports & outdoor tv show celebrities at the show, amazing items available in both our silent & live auctions, all kinds of various vendor booths, great food and an overall good time to be had by all! Not to mention raising much needed research funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Russel Hill Cancer Foundation, Kids Closet, and others!

If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me via calling, e-mail, or text any time! Or like us on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/SouthGeorgiaKidsHuntingForACure

God bless,
Micheal Roux
South Georgia Chapter V.P. - Kids Hunting For A Cure
(229) 630-3551
sogakhfac@gmail.com

ArtMom76

Do you know of any organizations like this in North Georgia? I have 10 year old that is obsessed with hunting. He's been frying squirrel on a camp stove on the back deck. He'd love to go hunt something bigger.