Getting out of my hunting club.

deerhuntingdawg

You can hunt with me too Mig!!

Big7

The Oracle
Me too..

You gonna' have to shave that back if you planning on sleeping in my camper.

Or.. You can bring a tent.
Got plenty of places to hunt.

Scrapy

Banned
You welcome here. But you are gonna have to prove your worth and keep the deer out the gyarden till Official Season come in. LOL.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I have afriend who has afriend thats got some land. I'll shoot U a P M to where to go. Lots of towerstands with food plots.

specialk

fuzzy, do you mind hunting over corn? if not I got a few spots you can hunt.....

snookdoctor

I own that first real big tract down the road from you. You have my permission to hunt there whenever you want. Make yourself at home. Feel free to clear trees and dump big piles of bait anywhere out there. Oh, and get a real bright light. The big boys come out at night. If you want a good rack, I'd wait until at least late June to start blastin. But you don't have to.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Before anyone invites him, this is his tent from the last hunt we had together.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Make sure you have a fire extinguisher available.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I still have melted tent under my boots.

specialk

looks like his hair might have gotten caught on the zipper on the way out....

Oldstick

I own that first real big tract down the road from you. You have my permission to hunt there whenever you want. Make yourself at home. Feel free to clear trees and dump big piles of bait anywhere out there. Oh, and get a real bright light. The big boys come out at night. If you want a good rack, I'd wait until at least late June to start blastin. But you don't have to.

There's written permission, so just print that out and go..

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Thanks y'all saved me money. Who is taking me opening day?

You're still going to have ammo on opening day or you hoping someone is providing that too? :pop: