Good Western movie you like

godogs57

Tombstone, 3:10 to Yuma and a surprise choice for me....Longmire. Western TV series based in "current" times. Absolutely killer series. On Netflix. Wife and I fell in love with that series.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Outlaw Josey Wales

Tom Horn

Little Big Man

Not a movie but the TV/Netflix show Longmire

Swamprat

Swamprat
and a surprise choice for me....Longmire. Western TV series based in "current" times. Absolutely killer series. On Netflix. Wife and I fell in love with that series.

Just saw this after I typed mine. I binge watch a season at a time if I have the house to myself for an evening. Great show but season 6 does not seem to be as well written or as interesting IMO. Have watched seasons 1-4 at least 3 times.

fredw

Retired Moderator
Not a movie but a mini series on Netflix....Godless.

Just finished it up.....what a series.

Capt Quirk

Monty Walsh and most anything w/ Tom Selleck
Little Big Man
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence
The Trinty collection of spaghetti westerns, including My Name Is Nobody
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Tombstone
Red Sun with Charles Bronson
Django Unchained
Hateful Eight

The TV series
Deadwood
Westworld
The Son was getting good before we dropped cable

godogs57

Just saw this after I typed mine. I binge watch a season at a time if I have the house to myself for an evening. Great show but season 6 does not seem to be as well written or as interesting IMO. Have watched seasons 1-4 at least 3 times.

Season 2, first show I believe. "An Unquiet Mind". That show was filmed on the ranch I elk hunt in Eagle Nest, NM. One of the cabins shown on the show was where my wife, kids, and me stayed on vacation a few years ago. So stinkin' cool to see places you recognize!

Old Winchesters

Tales of Wales Fargo series are better than you'd think. 5 or 6 of the shows were written by Louis L'Amour. Wife actually noticed that during the credits on one, looked it up and seen he wrote some of the scripts. I record them all.