YouTube live streaming TV

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Has anyone tried it yet? I am thinking about trying it tomorrow for the 7 day free trial period so I can watch the Rose Bowl. .......

Any one tried it and how was it

MTMiller

I tried it with the 7 day trial for the Rose Bowl and it was terrible. I have high speed cable internet at the house. It kept freezing up on me at random times. It was really unwatchable. I ended up listening to the radio and wishing I had gone to a friends house to watch the game. I cancelled it today.

I will mention I was streaming over a very good router with dual channels. It could have made a difference if it was hardwired to the cable modem, I don't know.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I tried it with the 7 day trial for the Rose Bowl and it was terrible. I have high speed cable internet at the house. It kept freezing up on me at random times. It was really unwatchable. I ended up listening to the radio and wishing I had gone to a friends house to watch the game. I cancelled it today.

I will mention I was streaming over a very good router with dual channels. It could have made a difference if it was hardwired to the cable modem, I don't know.

Same here..... gonna cancel this week.

Geffellz18

I have hulu live which I assume is similar in concept. I run it thru Amazon fire tv boxes.
I've been lucky I guess during the games that it hasn't buffered much at all.
I like it overall. I do run into buffering with other channel apps and live feeds but the games like I said I've been pretty lucky I guess.
For about $150 less per month than cable/satellite, I'll take a little buffering!