This guy has some sick skills

rospaw

This is a must see! 3 mins long. Guy cuts a tree

Not sure how to put a youtube vid in my post? Can anyone post it for me???

Looked in help and FAQ with no luck.

T-N-T

Risky much?

GunnSmokeer

Wow. Skills, for sure, he's got 'em.
But why take such a risky path?
Why not drop the tree off to the camera's right? Was there some building or valuable thing back there?
I'd disassemble a fence and drop it across the back yard before I'd try to thread that needle between two buildings.

biggsteve

Gone But Not Forgotten
been there--done that.

in the mid-70's, a blight hit coconut palms in south florida.

a bud and I cut down over 100 of them...for $100 each.

we drank some beers, too.

if you use the wedges right, you can aim the tree right down where you want it. lol

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Why not drop the tree off to the camera's right? Was there some building or valuable thing back there?

Well it would APPEAR that there is a power pole right there to the right. Looks like they disconnected the lines but the pole is still there

Wide Earp

been there--done that.

in the mid-70's, a blight hit coconut palms in south florida.

a bud and I cut down over 100 of them...for $100 each.

we drank some beers, too.

if you use the wedges right, you can aim the tree right down where you want it. lol
my late father cut power line rights-of-way as a young man i showed my wife what i learned several years ago felling a few trees she said you're gonna hit the power line i set 2 soda cans about 16 inches apart drop the first and second twixt them and she said now you just showin' off! love that woman :clap:

treemanjohn

Banned
We use to put staubs in the ground and bet who could drive them in the ground. It takes skills for sure, but it's not really that tough. Just be smart