Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass book

AL trout bum

Hi everyone, I hope its ok that I post this here, but I recently wrote a book on Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass. It is now available on Amazon if its something you'd be interested in! Just search for "Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass".

"We realized that hunters need to lead the conservation conversation or risk becoming irrelevant." - Jim Posewitz

The same is true for anglers. Want to learn about native redeye bass in Georgia and other southeastern states? Order a copy of Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass: An Adventure Across Southern Waters. Learn about the rivers they call home, the dangers that threaten those waters, and why some species of redeye bass need our immediate help. Understand how to read water and locate optimum redeye bass habitat, what food they eat, and how to best imitate that food with flies. After reading, you will have a firm understanding of why they are the perfect fish for the adventurous fly fisherman.

ShoalBandit

It's definitely the most comprehensive book to date on upland species of black bass...I ordered one yesterday.