Bus drivers

contender*

Any school bus drivers in here? Looking into giving it a shot. Any advice?

Ronbow

Been drivin for 8 years, everything depends on enforcement of discipline, some countys do some dont. great health Ins saysRonbow

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
It's a job you can either grow to love or grow to hate............ :biggrin2: (I still miss "my" kids) :biggrin2:

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I just ain't cut out for it. If you aren't posessed of the patients of Job, my advice would be: don't take your gun with you. It would be much more fun to choke the little rascals.

leroy

I have been for 6 yrs. It does take alot of patience I only do it for the insurance as do 80% of our counties drivers dont expect alot as far as pay.

rjcruiser

I have been for 6 yrs. It does take alot of patience I only do it for the insurance as do 80% of our counties drivers dont expect alot as far as pay.

Ditto that. I know a man who does it for this sole purpose.

Oh...btw, the video cams do a bunch of good for the discipline purpose. Kids know that they are being taped and this helps when enforcing the rules.

contender*

Yah, I'm not expecting much as far as pay. I'm self employed and it's gotten so slow at the shop I'm either gonna have to drop our insurance or find a job to offset the cost. I don't like the idea of being without ins even though Obummer is gonna take care of us all,:crazy::crazy::D