bickering, argueing, and pot stirring.

FX Jenkins

I like what Mrs. Jenkins has done with her drum!:cool:

:D

you should hear her play it on a full moon night with Shroomy Jane in accompaniment on flute...

greene_dawg

Think that overall the forums here on Woody's are great. I hang out on the sports forum more than any of the others and by it's very nature there is a bunch of pot stirring but you know that going into it. Most of it is harmless and you can pick out the guys who are there to simply act like a horses rear pretty quickly. Now aldeer.com is a whole different story. I just about can't log in there any more and it's a shame because there is a lot of good info to be had but the one upmanship is out of control. ::ke:

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR

She is a tough one. Hopping up and down those trails on one leg. Too bad about that terrible accident. But she never gave up. Her last leg is pretty strong now:bounce:

FX Jenkins

She is a tough one. Hopping up and down those trails on one leg. Too bad about that terrible accident. But she never gave up. Her last leg is pretty strong now:bounce:

yea...we changed her clan name to bunny

dutchman

So, how's that new baby you're carrying under that cool blanket?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
i bet if we all met on some large hunting or fishing destination, their would be nuthing but luv!::ke::bounce::bounce:

There is, at every gathering we have. There'll be another one in October. The only exception is if someone gets bent they usually just find a big roll of hay to snuggle up to and sleep it off..::ke::bounce:

BBQBOSS

Banned
There is, at every gathering we have. There'll be another one in October. The only exception is if someone gets bent they usually just find a big roll of hay to snuggle up to and sleep it off..::ke::bounce:

or if their sleeping quarters suddenly drives away into the night... :whip: :bounce:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
what do you think MR. WOODY would think about all of it?? thats what some people seem to forget. the forum was not started for negative comments.

He'd think things were normal.:bounce: People have always argued on here. Religion,Baiting,Masons,Skips,Dog Killing, and many more some of these morons don't even like Poke Salit:hair: now that's what gets on the fighting side of me.:hammers:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten

FX Jenkins

He'd think things were normal.:bounce: People have always argued on here. Religion,Baiting,Masons,Skips,Dog Killing, and many more some of these morons don't even like Poke Salit:hair: now that's what gets on the fighting side of me.:hammers:

all good salt if you know what I mean, and don't forget the darcy chronicles. girl shur could wear rubber boots...

Nugefan

thats right...we don't get upset about much...

610x.jpg

I thought that was y'all I met on the trail .....;)

Wow! Your kid has gotten tall!

and that boy is some kinda smart too .... homeschoolin' works ....:yeah:

she can play like an angel , specially after a hit or two ....:bounce:

some of these morons don't even like Poke Salit:hair: now that's what gets on the fighting side of me.:hammers:

Shhhhh .... that'll leave more fer me and you ....:banana::banana::banana:and I keep reminding you it's SALET .....'member ....:D

BreamReaper

By the way, you need to get a spell checker. Can't believe Scooter did not catch you spelling "continuously" wrong.[/QUOTE]

What about ARGUING:huh:

This chart topping hit seems fitting:
LINK DELETED-VIDEOS MUST BE EMBEDDED

Last edited by a moderator: