Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson

GobbleAndGrunt78

I noticed during a preseason football game that Bengals WR Chad Johnson had "Ocho Cinco" on the back of his jersey. I thought it was just a gag that he pulled since he loves attention and has nicknamed himself "Ocho Cinco" (that's his jersey number #85 in Spanish). I looked it up.....that moron legally changed his last name from Johnson to Ocho Cinco. What an idiot! Him and Terrell "T.O." Owens both get under my skin with their arrogance and pure stupidity.

LKS2

I believe those guys get some kind of royalty fee from jersey sales. Not a bad move if all those Bengal Fans (not that they are all that numerous) go out and buy a new jersey with his new name on it.

T-N-T

I have a new condition Ochocinco jersey for sale or trade
Chad Johnson is his name again and he plays feetball in Canada, not the NFL. I'm done with him.

Big7

The Oracle
What I care about ochosinko' will roll around
INSIDE a BB.

Just sayin'

specialk

Reminds me of the movie coming to america when talking about m. ali and changing his name from c.clay they said" his mama called him clay, ima call clay".....

T-N-T

He's not the brightest. 85 is ochenta y cinco.

I know. But if you focus on just the one number at a time.... Then it all comes together

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I know. But if you focus on just the one number at a time.... Then it all comes together

but the brain doesn't work long enough to focus on the number 85... it has to go 8 5

too many concussions

elfiii

Admin
Staff member