11/5 pm

KKrueger

In Cobb. Shot a seven with a broken skull and floppy antlers this morning. Then my truck got totaled pulling out of here.

Here for a big one tonight.

11/5 my favorite day.

FOCOHunter

Set up here in Hall County. On a fence line over looking an open cow pasture with a big block of hardwoods behind me. Already seen about 40 turkeys but no deer movement yet

ucfireman

In Cobb. Shot a seven with a broken skull and floppy antlers this morning. Then my truck got totaled pulling out of here.

Here for a big one tonight.

11/5 my favorite day.
Truck thing sucks, people just don't pay attention anymore.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Set up here in Hall County. On a fence line over looking an open cow pasture with a big block of hardwoods behind me. Already seen about 40 turkeys but no deer movement yet

Pretty much my same setup here in Spalding, except I have only seen one turkey. Father in law has set this spot the last two days and seen good movement. Had two young bucks and a doe cross this morning. We'll see what shakes out before dark.

iconz23

Sucks about the truck!... we've gotta skip this evening. Wife blew a tire and I went to change it and take it to wally world for 2 new ones (2h wait). Good luck everyone!

Hickory Nut

Settled in my tree stand in some thick stuff. Need better luck than this morning. Shoot straight fellers!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I'm here. 78 degrees on Nov 5. I think it's definitely slowed down the movement, at least where I am. This morning I was waiting for a Tom to fire off so I could go set up on him lol

Geffellz18

First sit of the season for me. Buddy invited me out to his lease in Walton/Rockdale Co. Area near Black Shoals lake.
In a ladder in the swamp overlooking where several creeks join together.
Haven't hunted GA in over 2 seasons.
Feels good to just be in the tree before January!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Just passed on ear wide 2 1/2 year...8pt.
Looking for better this week...

FOLES55

Had a grand evening!!

Well started with 5 doe, then a big 6pt got a little pushy with them and then a nice 8pt walks out. Not what I was looking for and I knew that would make my dads biggest deer so I said not today. The 8pt looks up with attention and a nice coyote came out in to the field, so no brainer and “Boom”.

Can’t upload the pic is says.

FOLES55

Try again

Attachments

• 42A1A417-828E-49DE-AA88-BE182B4A81D4.png
    42A1A417-828E-49DE-AA88-BE182B4A81D4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 310

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Had a nice, older 7 point come out right before dark. He got a ride in the back of the truck. He was busted up from fighting.

BornToHuntAndFish

Good job Foles55 on that nasty stinking fawn eating yote.

Congrats Dustin on your older 7-point success.

Thanks for all the hunting updates.

Thx for posting.

:bounce: