11/11 am

HUNTER24/7

Thanks guys. Dawgs letting me down so I’ll post story.

At day light I saw a few does and one young 6 or 8. All were separate and steady walking in different directions. Wind picked up and nothing for a couple hours.

Around 10am a doe pops out with arched back with tail down flicking 90 mph. My first thought was... somebody gut shot this deer. Then she looked back and I looked to see what she was looking at. I saw rack and raised the gun. He was a nice 8 and when I started to let my gun down I this guy coming up. Immediately I knew he was 1 of the 3 I said I’d fill my last tag on. Wasn’t much after that to do. Gun was already mounted so all I had to do was center the shoulder pull the hammer back and squeeze. The rest is in the previous posts.

Thanks again folks. And hope you get yours!!!!

HUNTER24/7

Thanks guys. Dawgs letting me down so I’ll post story.

At day light I saw a few does and one young 6 or 8. All were separate and steady walking in different directions. Wind picked up and nothing for a couple hours.

Around 10am a doe pops out with arched back with tail down flicking 90 mph. My first thought was... somebody gut shot this deer. Then she looked back and I looked to see what she was looking at. I saw rack and raised the gun. He was a nice 8 and when I started to let my gun down I this guy coming up. Immediately I knew he was 1 of the 3 I said I’d fill my last tag on. Wasn’t much after that to do. Gun was already mounted so all I had to do was center the shoulder pull the hammer back and squeeze. The rest is in the previous posts.

Thanks again folks. And hope you get yours!!!!