11/14 pm

FOLES55

Skipped this morning for my daughters chorus concert, but I’m back. Torn where to go sit so I chose the same spot I’ve seen lots of deer from already. First evening sit for this spot let’s see what happens. Brought the boom stick and a Bow.

Wind is swirling some so might need a little luck involved.

glynr329

Jasper county b ox stand watching food plot. Listen to the loggers close wearing neighbors property out. I know the hunting club is mad.

Ace1313

Got in late but I am not complaining. Mitchell county checking in the rut is getting close down here. Hoping to see the buck leaving the runs and scrapes in this spot. Sitting a couple hundred yards off a cotton field watching upland pines.

Ace1313

Got a doe in the pines feeding.

Ace1313

Well the neighbors just shot twice across the road. Maybe they are moving.

Ace1313

Doe and fawn just came out followed by a spike.

ucfireman

North Coweta, ladder stand with a creek next to it.
Saw a 2.5 yo 5pt right at dark. Not what I was looking for but may not get another pass.
Did see 2 deer that were running, couldn't tell what they were but I assume a doe and buck. They were "playing" in a pond for about 30 minutes prior to seeing them run by. Sounded like someone doing belly flops and splashing around. Thought it was ducks. Now I think they were running around and then shaking when they got out. Just a guess though. Fun evening anyhow.
Did have a duck swimming in the creek, didn't see it till it took off, scared me.

Daddy Buck

Saw a 2.5 yo 5pt right at dark. Not what I was looking for but may not get another pass.
Did see 2 deer that were running, couldn't tell what they were but I assume a doe and buck. They were "playing" in a pond for about 30 minutes prior to seeing them run by. Sounded like someone doing belly flops and splashing around. Thought it was ducks. Now I think they were running around and then shaking when they got out. Just a guess though. Fun evening anyhow.
Did have a duck swimming in the creek, didn't see it till it took off, scared me.

Great stuff! You just can’t beat being in the woods. Never know what you’ll see or hear. After all these years in the woods, I still hear noises and think “what the heck was THAT?”

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree

Always entertainment in the woods if we let it entertain us. Good stuff man

Latest posts