11/15 pm

spud23

I'll get it started early. Up the tree in Fulton, PSE ready to get the big boy I've been seeing on camera.

hunter84

Gilmer checking in back in the stand. Finally had some action last night had a buck chasing some Doe's couldn't get a good view too dark and about 40 yrds out hopefully they will come back good luck everyone and be safe

hunter84

I had one fly and land on a limb in the tree next to me one time at allatoona WMA he first spotted me about 100 yrds away and kept flying from tree to tree until he landed next to me he was only 3 ft from me he just sat there looking at me almost like he was waiting for me to feed him I always thought that he was once someone's pet or he was used for hunting and just got lost but it was awesome to sit there and watch him he sat with me for probably 30 min. Then he just flew off one of the coolest things that's happened to me while hunting

FOLES55

Did a little climbing this afternoon, in an old road bed which is a pinch point with a deep drainage on one side. Should see them if they come this way this evening.

Good luck and be safe guys.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Heard county. Sitting on a natural travel corridor along the river. Saw really good movement here over the weekend. Maybe get lucky and catch one on their feet this evening.

Hunter/Mason

The boys just got off the bus and we're gonna ease behind the hose haven't tried it in 2 yrs. my middle son swears he walked up on a buck the other day and he wants him bad.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Just had a big, mature doe ease by at about 40 yards. She was acting strange like maybe something was pushing her but haven't seen anything behind her yet.