Marietta HS Soph. QB Harrison Bailey

westcobbdog

Anybody else seen this kid? He broke Cartersville HS' Trevor Lawrence's Freshman State passing yards record last year and this season as a Soph. looks to be as accurate as Fromm and with a stronger arm. He's a load at 6'4 215 or so. Came back from an injured shoulder 2 weeks ago to get a playoff win and last night vs Woodstock he made one impressive toss after another for a second round win. He has more ball velocity than Fromm and a quick release with a smooth delivery as a Pro style qb. Flicked one effortlessly about 65 yds in the air late when his team needed it to seal the victory. Hope the Dogs are on him. He holds numerous offers already.

lbzdually

Banned
I've heard of him. From what I've read, he is playing far beyond his age. It would monumental to get him, along with Fromm and Fields. Eason will be gone by then, no matter what.

thumper523

It's a shame Hillgrove wouldn't let him play as a freshman so the parents sent him to Marietta instead. facepalm:

bullgator

He's grown up a Gator fan :clap:

westcobbdog

It's a shame Hillgrove wouldn't let him play as a freshman so the parents sent him to Marietta instead. facepalm:

Thump what happened was Coach Ironsides at Hillgrove told him he could not sit a Sr Qb who he was trying to get a scolly for so he transferred to where he could play and where a good coach and facilities were already in place.
Got this from the kids brother. He also told me OK St was on him in like 7th or 8th grade. Btw, Ironsides is an outstanding HS coach, coaching up talent like Evan Ingram of the Giants and Kenyon Drake of the DolphIns in a basically new program, wish Ga Southern would look at him.

bullgator

He's grown up a Gator fan :clap:

You are right Bull~ brain washed right here in my neighborhood

While it's sounds good, it doesn't really matter at this point. This kid is a sophomore and will have so many coaches in his ear for the next 2 1/2 years he won't remember who he is. It also sounds like his dad has him on a calculated path where his favorite school won't mean much.......daddy is looking at the pros.

westcobbdog

Harrison Bailey update, last night his team lost to a strong N Gwinnett team.
The Sophomore qb did alright going 24-39 for 338yds and 5 tds with 1 pick.

Unicoidawg

Staff member