Zamir White

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Just saw that. Guess that solves the problem with having a crowded backfield. He'll redshirt. Hollified and Swift will have their chance to shine

lbzdually

Banned
Just saw that. Guess that solves the problem with having a crowded backfield. He'll redshirt. Hollified and Swift will have their chance to shine

White is similar to Chubb, in that he will work his tail off and surprise a lot of people with how fast he can come back. That being said, I would like to see him redshirt to get all the way back, but the only problem with that is that UGA may only get him for 2 years of play if he has a breakout season or two.

scooty006

White is similar to Chubb, in that he will work his tail off and surprise a lot of people with how fast he can come back. That being said, I would like to see him redshirt to get all the way back, but the only problem with that is that UGA may only get him for 2 years of play if he has a breakout season or two.

Gurley was NFL ROY after tearing his ACL around this time of year, missed a few games. I think we get Zamir for the 2nd half of next year (maybe sooner) but who knows how he responds to surgery and rehab. If they stay healthy Swift, Holyfield, Herrien, an Cook can get it done.

MCBUCK

Sony Michel tore his in HS. Zeus will be fine. Holyfield and D Swift get er done.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Sony Michel tore his in HS. Zeus will be fine. Holyfield and D Swift get er done.

He'll get it repaired and it will be stronger than before. No concern at all.

MCBUCK

They are fixin em better these days for sure. Used to be a career killer

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Likely outcome. I sure would have liked to see him play next Fall though.