Jimbo to Texas A&M?

SWAMPFOX

Why won't this go away? Anything to it? Since he isn't doing anything to quell the rumors, perhaps where's there's smoke there's fire?

alphachief

Why won't this go away? Anything to it? Since he isn't doing anything to quell the rumors, perhaps where's there's smoke there's fire?

He never comments on jobs during the season...I'm beyond caring if he stays or goes.

alphachief

See ya Jimbo...don't let the door hit you on the backside on the way out.

bullgator

Nope, he's staying at FSU.

SpotandStalk

Let the coaching carousel begin. A&M working on a big offer for Jimbo.

bullgator

alphachief

Come on Jimbo...be a man and tell us what you're doing. Stay or go...man up and make s decision. You're not going to have your cake and eat it to. You're either one of us...or your not. Of course as indecisive as you've been with you're coaching staff over the last five years...no surprise you play this out likE this. We're tired of this annual dance...just go...and take your kids and cheating ex-wife with you.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
FSU won't match or beat the 7.5 million? I haven't seen anything in the media regarding that.

TAM is a step down on the coaching scale IMHO.

SpotandStalk

Come on Jimbo...be a man and tell us what you're doing. Stay or go...man up and make s decision. You're not going to have your cake and eat it to. You're either one of us...or your not. Of course as indecisive as you've been with you're coaching staff over the last five years...no surprise you play this out likE this. We're tired of this annual dance...just go...and take your kids and cheating ex-wife with you.

Dadgum Chief...Tell us how you really feel.

I think he's gone.

SpotandStalk

FSU won't match or beat the 7.5 million? I haven't seen anything in the media regarding that.

TAM is a step down on the coaching scale IMHO.

Why would they? The Noles have fallen off quite a bit these last 2 years. He's made some terrible decisions with assistants and has now had the worst season I've ever known Fsu to have. With the recruiting classes he's had, Fsu should be a top 10-15 team even with the loss of Francois.

I could see them not wanting him to leave but is he really worth that kind of money? You could buy a decent coach, several refs, police chief, and a few 5* recruits with 7.5 mil/year.