2012 ATA photos & products

Big Doe Down

Not the clearest picture, but Here is the new 3-blade rage with the chisel tip:
5c201f3e.jpg

The Arrow Guru

How did a "new products from ATA" thread become a Obsession archery thread AGIAN! hehe
K so there was other new bows there, as well as some other stuff. It would be nice to see more. Since I am anchored in the booth, I really do not get to see anything.
BTW the way pasinthrough was stroking Razor's hair was really sweet.
One thing that I did see that was awsome was the atomic archer jerseys. Incredible detail and colors.
The Nap Kill Zone was pretty cool. Oh all those that don't shoot Rage, you are in the minority. That is proven by the fact that nearly every other broad head company has copied them.
So in the morning I am hoping to get some pics of some stuff. I get like 30 min of free time before the show. Stokerized stabs also look good.

J Gilbert

How did a "new products from ATA" thread become a Obsession archery thread AGIAN! hehe

It's just one thread here, I'm acting as full on Encyclopedia of Obsession Archery for 3 different threads and various PM's over on AT. Looks like we've finally made a big splash in the industry :yeah:

BowanaLee

How did a "new products from ATA" thread become a Obsession archery thread AGIAN!

There must be a reason for all the talk about Obsession. If ya cant beat em, you might as well join em. :fine:

Bow Only

I was told by several people yesterday "I've shot every bow here and you have the best bow in the house."

Jasper

The 33" Lethal Force will be what I kill a bunch of whitetails with this year. If I get it in time, I'll kill a bear with it in the spring!

Looking forward to seeing that video! :banana:

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
There must be a reason for all the talk about Obsession. If ya cant beat em, you might as well join em. :fine:

I was thinking more along the lines of..."we are sponsored or represent the company and we need to mention it as much as possible.":eek:

Alan in GA

I'm happy with my 4 year old PSE X Force HF6. The Hoyt CRX32 is still 'unblooded' but there is still 20 days or so left in the extended season.
ATA Show.....I went to the one in Atlanta several years ago, there sure was a LONG LINE to get Tiffany's signature : )

Big Doe Down

If any of you guys would like pics or specs of anything in particular just post it in here and let me know and I can get them posted because unlike some of these other guys I'm just here to look around and have fun. A lot of these other members that are here have to stay by their boothes, but I'm just walking around looking at everything so just let me know and I'll do my best to get it posted.

huntindawg

BDD, there's a pic on AT of some type of bow site that utilizes an IPhone or Ipod camera, I can't tell which....you got any info on that thing? I know it's not practical at all, but it looks pretty dang cool.

Also, can you get some specs/pics of those new Summit stands that have the round tubing? Just wondering if they are gonna be any lighter.

J Gilbert

If any of you guys would like pics or specs of anything in particular just post it in here and let me know and I can get them posted because unlike some of these other guys I'm just here to look around and have fun. A lot of these other members that are here have to stay by their boothes, but I'm just walking around looking at everything so just let me know and I'll do my best to get it posted.

I'd like to see some pics/specs of the new Bstinger lineup if you have time

Alan in GA

I forget who waits until the ATA show to announce their 'final' bow of the new year....saw the Bowtech Insane stuff, anyone else?

MainFrame9

Anyone heard anything about the "Ulmer Broadhead" being put out by Trophy Taker? I would be very interested in that particular head. Thanks

stringmusic

To Be Determined

If you get time, any new bows at bear archery besides the anarchy would be nice to gets some pics and specs. Thanks!

Big Doe Down

BDD, there's a pic on AT of some type of bow site that utilizes an IPhone or Ipod camera, I can't tell which....you got any info on that thing? I know it's not practical at all, but it looks pretty dang cool.

Also, can you get some specs/pics of those new Summit stands that have the round tubing? Just wondering if they are gonna be any lighter.
The accessory that uses the iPod and iPhone camera is a mount that looks like a clip that you would use on your belt and it is on the end of a rod that screws into your stabilizer hole. It is made by S4Gear. Pretty neat idea. I'll try to get some pics up in a little while. And I'll go take pics of the new summit stands and give specs in a little bit. They are lighter I believe an the seat is the new part on it. It is like a mesh cloth that sits like a hammock. I'll go take pictures of that in a little bit.