FSU Signing Day Thread......

tjl1388

Rebel you're wasting your time. They are incapable of seeing anything other than through SEC blinders. There are NO other good teams in any other conferences except the SEC.
Also, they don't get that we are FSU FANS!! We don't give a crap how the rest of the ACC does. And that if Clemson would have won the NC this year we would have still been very disappointed in our year, not raving about how tough our conference was even though we were mediocre. Almost no Dawg in the world is going to admit that their schedule was barley any harder than ours, if at all. They are incapable of that kind of frank evaluation of their "ten win season."

^^^^^ What he said...but as a Cane. :cheers:

Sugar HillDawg

No, what's ridiculous is playing that "so and so beat so and so so that means so and so is worse than so and so"You're wasting your time because the facts are on my side.I'm not crowing about my Dawgs. I just hate to see all these 5 stars kids wasting their college experience and signing with an ACC team.

ChiefOsceola

No, what's ridiculous is playing that "so and so beat so and so so that means so and so is worse than so and so"You're wasting your time because the facts are on my side.I'm not crowing about my Dawgs. I just hate to see all these 5 stars kids wasting their college experience and signing with an ACC team.

So all you care about is the welfare of these poor 5-star recruits? Give it up SHD. I'll give you a list of first round NFL draft pics from the ACC over the past few years. Why not ask them how they felt "wasting their college experience" by signing with ACC teams. :rolleyes:

tjl1388

So all you care about is the welfare of these poor 5-star recruits? Give it up SHD. I'll give you a list of first round NFL draft pics from the ACC over the past few years. Why not ask them how they felt "wasting their college experience" by signing with ACC teams. :rolleyes:

There are more players the NFL that "wasted" their college experience at UM than any other school....:rofl:

The only thing being "wasted" here is bandwith while you "waste" your breath.

castaway

:clap::clap:

Sugar HillDawg

Wow tjl, I've never heard you comment on how many players from Miami have gone to the NFL. I guess Miami is a glorified farm club for the NFL and that's it huh??

Rebel Yell

Banned
No, what's ridiculous is playing that "so and so beat so and so so that means so and so is worse than so and so"

Hey Vandy beat Wake and I don't think I have to remind you how y'all fared against Wake do I??

cocaine.jpg