• varmit hunt

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • fish to start biting

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Im happy still deer hunting

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters

Arrow3

Who's ready for deer season to be over??? Me!!! Im ready to hear some beagles run some rabbits....Im ready to run some hawgs with some dawgs....Im ready to stalk some hawgs..and im ready to

TURKEY HUNT!!!!!

You can vote for more then one answer..

Last edited:

sniper13

Hang on now

Let's not get carried away just yet.
I still haven't got the biggun. ;)
:shoot:

Timbo

HAHAH,I just wont to get ONE.But oh how I'm thinking about that Gobbler sounding out after A few fly down cackles and feather mimics.

I have been on the look out for tracks and found some nice droppings.Man the more I type the more I wont turkey season to be in :D

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Still got a itchin' for deer hunting but after having a lonely hen hang around my stand this past weekend calling til she was sore in the throat, I'm getting more excited about the longbeard season coming up!

gadeerwoman

I'm with you arrow! I find that once I get a good buck for the year I begin to think of other things to do. Still go out every chance but I'd rather sit now than shoot. I sit in the stand and start looking around to see how I can improve the sit for next year and looking for spots to put in new food plotsand looking for new stand sites. I'd love to see a shorter season myself.

Glenn

I ain't done yet!

I killed a good 8pt on New Years day last year and he was with 2 other bucks moving at 11:00 AM.

I love turkey hunting but Deer season ain't over for me yet... :D

QuakerBoy

I'm ready to hunt just about anything at this point

I just wanna HUNT :p

letsgohuntin

I've turned some of my afternoon attention to the dove fields. At least I get to shoot my gun (unlike my deer hunting!)

A buddy took me on a mid day deer hunt Thursday... For 3 hours I watched turkeys from the stand. The most at one time was 25 birds, and never any less than 10 birds.
I had to spook them away when it was time to go!

leadoff

GONetwork Member
??\0\0\0\0?1?\01h chasing the whitetails, yet! I have two weeks of vacation coming up, and I plan to spend a lot of time in the woods like I do every year.

A couple of benefits of being a school teacher--Thanksgiving break and Christmas break!!! Those two add up to three weeks of serious deer hunting for me!

BTW...I killed my best buck the day after Christmas last year.

:yeah:

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Ducks!
Ducks are not on the list!
Do have some beagles lined up as well!

Gage

beginnersluck

it's still deer season...so I would like to continue hunting deer. Haven't filled the freezer yet!

dbodkin

Seeing that my hunting has been greatly curtailed as in NONE... I am really ready! The wife is on the mend so I'll be chasing hogs soon :yeah: I plan on visiting PA aftter 1st hay cutting to get after those sub-terraining hogs too
Rich get better buddy I need a place to hunt :D

Jody Hawk

I'm ready for to hear them beagles run, see them crappie poles bend and hear them turkeys gobbling !!!!!!!!!

DSGB

I hunt mostly in Alabama, so I still got plenty huntin' left!

Randy

I would not mind a little rabbit hunting if I could find soembody with good dogs but I will mostly concentrate on coyotes between now and turkey season. I would love to begin turkey hunting but it ain't turkey hunting until they start gobbling!

Jkidd

Well since I quit deer hunting for the most part 3 weeks ago I had to vote for small game hunting :) Alreday got close to 30 rabbits this season and working on MORE :) Dogs are pretty much on top of there game and are putting a hurting on da bunnies...

Also voted for turkey season just cause I ve seen 100s of birds this fall and know that spring time theyll be none to be seen.

And voted for Fishing as Ive got a 20' bullet sitting in my garage that hasnt seen the water since July. God I miss my parking spot lol.

Jason