First Annual Tyler Bruce Arnold Scholarship Bass Fishing Tournament

firebreather

Hello all woodites!!!

I wanted to let you all know that this Saturday, Nov. 20th there will be the First Annual Tyler Bruce Arnold Scholarship Fund Fall Bass Tournament at 72 boat ramp on beautiful Lake Russell from safe light till 3:30. The entry fee is $50.00 a boat, two person limit, with a $10.00 optional big fish buy-in.

The pay out is 50% with the other 50% going to the scholarship fund (the website for the scholarship fund is www.thetylerbrucearnoldscholarshipfund.com); 2nd place will be 2 gift certificates ($50.00 each) to Bill Boswells Quick Stop and Boat Repair; 3rd place will be two fishing poles; and the big fish payout will be 100% of whoever paid for it. You can visit the scholarship website stated above for all of the rules and regs.

A little story about how this scholarship fund all started - my oldest son, Tyler Arnold, was 18 and graduated from Oconee Co High School in May, 2010. He was working n wanted to pursue a degree in hvac like me but was involved in a tragic motorcycle accident on July 3, 2010. I found my son dead, and I hope that no one here ever has to deal with that! The scholarship fund is a non-profit corporation, and is one of the main ways I can let my son's memory live on. The corporation will put less fortunate youth thru school. I always see my son dead at the crash scene n dont have to close my eyes to see it , bad as I wish it would not come, it does. But, as long as I have Gods sustaining grace I'll learn to live with it.

My name is Bruce Arnold n my ph no is (706)224-8840 pls call me if you have questions about this tournament. If you know someone who might be interested in this pls forward. Thank you and God Bless. I look forward to seeing you all at pre-blast off !!

firebreather

Don't forget sat am look forward to seeing you all there