!!!!!the Ban Is Over!!!!!!

H

HT2

Dan......

Yeah, I heard that!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time, somethin' like this went away!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully for "GOOD"!!!!!!!!! :clap:

GeauxLSU

'Almost' gives you a little faith in the system don't it? ;) :clap:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

TOW

....and John F'n Kerry is trying to bash Bush with it.

That will only bite Kerry.

Phillip Thurmond

I think most Americans would prefer a ban on assult weapons. I think I read somewhere that %85 of all americans like the ban. I don't think we need them but you have to draw the line somewhere. After all what will they be after next? I would not dought that after the election if you don't see some kind of band put back in place.

GeauxLSU

General public...

... ask ANY non-gun owner (or even most gun owners) what the assaul weapons ban actually banned.
You'll be shocked at the answers....
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

DanSmith

Banned
well brother,, you come after me with a sks.... and I'll pop you with my .300 win mag!and you could't even see me . noway to hit! me! the ban was STUPID!!!

Mac

What's the big deal????????????

Crooks can/ have anytime of weapon they desire.
The ban was a joke anyway.

Why should we be excited it is lifted?

It just makes my AR-15 worth less.

stumpman

Banned
MAC why does it make an ar15 worthless because something on a piece of paper is written different the only thing thats going to change is that more people will be able to afford them when they start producing more of them heck i might even go buy one to let it sit around and shoot every once in a while i been wanting one for a year or so but cant justify the cost verses the usability.

frankwright

They have never seemed to grasp the idea that gun laws only affect the law abiding citizen who will obey them. The felon who gets out of prison and goes looking for a gun does not give a hoot about laws or gun bans!

Mac

Supply and demand

The american way.

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
I've been waiting for someone to say it

Mac said:
Crooks can/ have anytime of weapon they desire.
The ban was a joke anyway.

Why should we be excited it is lifted?

It just makes my AR-15 worth less.

Yes the ban was worthless , yes your weapons are now worth less , and yes crooks are going to get what they want reguardless , but what has gone unsaid is that there are other federal and state bans still in effect that limit access , So it's not the hooray we got our weapons back as much as you think . Big brother still has you by the shorthairs :banginghe

roadkill

Those BAD, BAD, BAD 30+ round magazines!

It only takes one bullet to kill! Just ask those two cops in NYC if the ban helped them. Oh yea, you can't, they're not here anymore. They were killed by a felon that didn't own a gun, he (felon) took the gun away from the cop and killed him and his partner! When is America going to realize that, it's the criminal act, not the gun that kills!? :banginghe