What is it?

Whitefeather

Management Material
I've got plenty of pictures of this coon. I thought at first it was camera flash but, going through the pictures I noticed this was the only one that is white. I've got pictures of other critters near were this guy is at during the flash and they turned out normal.

Attachments

• IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,755
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,763
  • IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,315
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,315

Whitefeather

Management Material
It's definitely a coon but is it an albino or is it flash from the camera causing it to be white?

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
The second pic says it's white. It's far enough away.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
It is an albino raccoon. I have seen some photos of them before. They are very rare BUT they do exist.

As for me, I don't have any of these rare albino ones BUT I have had a tremendous amount of the "regular" raccoons over the past 7 years or so since I started using trail cameras. I probably had close to 1000 photos of raccoons from the total of 6,466 photos during the past month. They are fun to watch but they will eat up every bit of food meant for the other critters. :banginghe:banginghe

Here is a link with photos of these albino ones.

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/odds-youll-get-hit-lightning-seeing-albino-raccoon/

godogs57

Albino. I posted a thread of an albino coon I had on my property this past October. Only one I've ever seen.

Whitefeather

Management Material
"What in the background, under the tree in the 1st and 3rd pic?"

Just another ordinary coon.