Add a post controversial deer hunting subjects

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yea, I went back to reading up on how to get it done.
Probably won’t ever succeed all the way as he said it and the whole reason he said it was knowing it’s so hard to actually accomplish without tons and tons of time and effort. It was said as a joke and we laughed all night, though it sent a mission deep to me anyway.
My dilemma is the string from sinew. I often read posts from your traditional perspective/knowledge and you have my respect. Me just finding and making all that stuff would probably be success enough for me.:cheers:

It's not as hard as you think. I've made dozens of bows and hundreds of arrows. Even with stone tools. People have been doing it for thousands of years. Nothing that complicated once you figure out the basics. :cheers:

six

Turkey hunters make better deer hunters than deer hunters make turkey hunters.

Last edited:

Philbow

I made a perfect shot with a Winchester-remington-nosler-hornady-federal-speer-barnes-ballistic tip,interbond,power point,interlock,corelokt,X bullet in the 338 magnum and the buck just run off with no blood. Do I need a bigger cartridge, or just better bullets? What do ya'll suggest?

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I made a good shot. I only missed because I hit a twig.

It wasn’t my fault I hit a twig, I trimmed shooting lanes.
Ok I didn’t trim shooting lanes.
But still I made a good shot if that twig didn’t grow.

glynr329

My favorite is the guy hunting great land 30 deer psm telling someone else they can't see a deer because they don't know how to hunt.

Buckman18

If you can't kill a deer in this State, you don't know how to hunt. Or, you are blind.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I saw 39 different 140 class bucks but no shooters

Buckman18

Non-Resident Hunting Licenses need to go up again, our state has been too generous allowing non-residents the privilege of hunting our game in our state at such a low cost. And, if they gripe, raise them again.

georgia_home

How many deer can I kill in a minute?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I always get a chuckle out of the threads like this.

I just got through putting in my 1/4 acre food plot ......... pray for rain.

44magpastor

* Hunting over bait is going to give all the deer CWD
* If you aren't seeing deer, you are a bad hunter
* Hunting with firearms is too easy
* I make fun of grown men who shoot 6 pointers

Hunting Teacher

Ever since them Florida boys moved in next store we ain't had no deer. It sounds like a war going on over there every weekend!!
Need to not allow them to hunt the first three months of season and raise the OOS license to $10,000 a year!! They can certainly afford it because all of them are rich.