Suing to Find Big Feets

T-N-T

I believe her.
I mean I didn't see it. But I know its likely true.
I also know is likely true that she is a good judge of what an 800 pound bipedal animal looks like

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
California, the land of looking to the government to solve all your wants and needs. They should put here in solitary for 10 years.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
When she gets that settled, maybe she can sue them about those aliens that keep abducting her, too. And the haints that communicate with her through her ouiji board.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I believe her. I had a girl bigfeet kidnap me and forced me into the bedroom in the hills of Robbinsville NC once

It wasn't that'un that lives in that old trailer out there at the end of Old Tallulah Road, was it? :eek:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
A couple of well placed trail cameras should help her win her case.

95g atl

dad took a job transfer out there from the east....so i lived there as a kid. When I got old enough and wise enough, i moved here.
Would NEVER EVER EVER go back.

FACTS:
Homeless population is insane
Illegal population is higher than some of our other states entire population.
AND both have more rights than the average US born citizen.

There is a petty theft law if someone takes 950 value or less, it is a ticket and you go on your way.

And you will never ever get a CCW in California unless you are family with the local sheriff..........

--- as far as i'm concerned, give southern california back to mexico and make northern california it's own country.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Well, in California it is prohibited that you shoot a Bigfoot.
It only stands to reason that if they are going to make it a law that you cannot shoot a creature that you must first prove the creature actually exists.

I wonder if there is an open season on Unicorns in California as well, or are they also protected?:pop: