Talbot County Hunting Club seeks 1 member - membership full

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaBuckSlammer

428 acre club in Talbot County looking for 1 member to fill the membership at 9 members. We have had this lease since 1992. Our land is a mix of thinned pines and hardwood drainages. There is 1 main creek that crosses the property and 2-3 other spring fed drainages.

We are in a QDM county that requires bucks to have 4 points on a side before harvesting. That is all that we require. If its a trophy for you, then we congratulate you. If you want to see them grow bigger, then we encourage that as well. The most important thing that we desire is for everyone to get along and have fun.

We allow children of member to hunt with them until they are 18 years of age. Spouses are welcome to hunt with the member as well. We do restrict the number bucks harvested to 2 per membership, and the number of does harvested per membership to 5. We can't allow one person to pay a membership and then bring their 3 children and their spouse or buddies from work and kill any and all legal deer that they see.

We use a pin in system, so there is no reserved/restricted areas. We do ask that before you hunt someone else's stand that you do at least communicate with them beforehand.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Dues for the 2017 season are $695

Thanks!

Last edited:

GaBuckSlammer

We do have a camp. However we do not have power and water. We use portable generators and haul in water. If you wish to leave your camper year round, that is permissible, if you pay the additional $200 fee per camper to Weyerhaeuser for storing your camper through the summer months of June and July.

Last edited:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Can't believe you haven't filled this yet.Bump for a good club.

big lazer

Have you filled this yet? I know a bowhunt only guy needing a place. If available, message me the appx location.

Status
Not open for further replies.