Potluck Supper: 2018 Dan Quillian Memorial Shoot

Jake Allen

Potluck Supper; Dan Quillian Memorial State Shoot

The TBG Dan Quillian Memorial State Shoot will be held on March 17-18, 2018 at The Rock Ranch located at The Rock, GA. We'd like to have another Pot Luck Supper on Saturday evening, March 17. We will start at 7:00 p.m. This thread will serve as our sign up sheet for what folks will commit to bring

Over the past 8 shoots, our Pot Luck Supper has become a tradition and one of the highlights of our annual State Shoot. Let's make this year's supper one to remember!.

In addition to the things we will be eating, we will also need the following items:

Sweet Tea
Unsweet Tea
Other soft drinks
Ice

Your food items can be something that you made with your own hands, or someone else made, or can be store bought. It is all good.

We'd love for everyone to pitch in and make this the highlight of the shoot.

I will have a New Mora knife to give away to 2 different winners, drawn from those who participate in the dinner. A Mora, Robust High Carbon Fixed Blade. 8.25" knife with sheath, model 12249. I use one just like these for skinning varmints. There will be tickets to ill out and put into a can,. We will draw just before our Offering of Prayer before dinner.

Tell us what you'll bring and I'll start a list on this initial post and keep it updated as folks add to it.

Jeff H: Venison Stew with Carrots, Potatoes, Onions and Mushrooms
TNGirl: cole slaw, deviled eggs, and a desert
Charlie Petrie: Fried Chicken
Martin: Fried Chicken and Sides
Allen Oliver: Ditch Oven Dessert, Cole Slaw, Bean Salad and Unsweet Tea
Fosters: Salad, Dessert, Sweet Tea
DPoole: Wish pot of pork
Mike; Squash Cassarole
Wanda; Chicken Pot Pie and Butterfinger Pie
Chrisanna: mac and Cheese, hawaiian rolls

Attachments

• More giveaway.JPG
    More giveaway.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 325

TNGIRL

Thanks for getting this posted! I plan to bring cole slaw, deviled eggs, and a desert. Once folks post what they plan to bring, I’ll try to bring another veg or two. �� fried okra!!!

Last edited:

dpoole

They ate all the pork sat at sgtp I was going to bring