What would you do?

sowgabuckstalker

about set up this afternoon...I still havent gotten that bird from last week but know hes still around.

Option 1 - get down in the woods/creekbottom about 100 - 150 yards where I know they are roosting. Deke or no deke?

Or

Option 2 - get in a groudblind located on a food plot up on a ridge about 250 - 300 yards of where they are roosting (same area as option 1) with a hen and jake deke. Lots of fresh sign/tracks.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I'd go find me a big tree to lay up against in the hardwood creek bottom. I'd call some. Scratch in the leaves a little.

Hillbilly stalker

Option # 3. Roost them tonight, go in there and run them off the roost after dark, scatter them good. Go back before daylight in the morning ....he will be lonely and ready to play ball. Done it many of time.

gnatbait

I believe I would just go and sit in that creek bottom and wait. Let them show/ tell you what they want. Learn where their safe spaces are and just be there. Eventually they will present an opportunity. If you do not hear them audibly just stay silent. That old saying silence kills can mean a lot.

sowgabuckstalker

Think I’ve ran the birds In this little spot out of the county. Thanks again as always. Got skunked this eve, but at least I didn’t get busted ðŸ‘�

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I would definetly go with option 3
It's A LOT of dang effert!!! But it works!