Go Back   Georgia Outdoor News Forum > Woody's Campfire Talk > Around the Campfire

Old 11-23-2017, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmp1 View Post
Vaseline their door handles or drawer handles,,,,
Or better yet - pepper spray it. Especially for a dude, especially before he goes to the bathroom. Then, hilarity will ensue.

edited - (or he will open a large can of whoopbutt on you - make sure nobody knows that you did this)
Old 11-23-2017, 09:42 AM

Had a know it all, smarter than all in our office so I popped a couple or 3 key letters of his keyboard & swapped them around. He looked 'smart' in his emails.
Another guy liked to sleep on the job so I would put a couple of ice cubes on his pants right where the zipper was. When he woke up he always thought he peed himself.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:43 AM
Swamp Yankee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathern View Post
Or better yet - pepper spray it. Especially for a dude, especially before he goes to the bathroom. Then, hilarity will ensue.
Ouch,,,, could use anti sieze compound too,,,, weeks to get it off your hands,,,,
Old 11-23-2017, 11:11 AM
Floor sweeper, dish washer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobbleinwoods View Post
Change the default printer
Used to work with a girl that wrote so small you had to have a magnifying glass to read it. I changed her computer screen to the smallest setting it would go to. She didn't think it was funny. She didn't know how to make it right again.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:54 PM

Call them brotein shake and brotater chip
Old 11-23-2017, 05:45 PM

hide a bluetooth speaker and play something like Christmas music in August, or the theme from Jaws real, real low.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:49 PM

When someone else is in a stall in the bathroom, turn off the light as you leave.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:37 PM

A technically challenged co-worker left his unattended laptop unlocked in the airport lounge. When he got back there was a banner streaming across the screen, "Press any key to format C:" It was priceless!
Old 11-24-2017, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger#3 View Post
A technically challenged co-worker left his unattended laptop unlocked in the airport lounge. When he got back there was a banner streaming across the screen, "Press any key to format C:" It was priceless!
That is a really, really good one. Will be ion the office this week.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:03 PM

Flip the screen upside down.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:21 PM

Turn on quick keys
Old 04-07-2018, 10:54 AM
useless thread starter

Put a potatoe in their exhaust pipe.....
Old 04-07-2018, 11:54 AM

Law enforcement manager got his credential picture over-topped with an Indian chief in full war bonnet. Used to do the same to baby agents except generally used a gorilla.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:29 AM

I used to work with a guy who was a master of practical jokes. He'd fill your telephone earpiece full of Go-Jo then call your extension and laugh like crazy. He would put a line of grease on the backside of anything you touched regularly. We took lunch break at different times so he had plenty of time to mess with you. The department I ran was much busier than his so I was often running errands around the plant during lunch cutting down on my prospects for revenge. He was very careful too; he never touched anything or grabbed the phone without inspecting it first.

He screwed up when he started greasing the handles of my truck though. Once vehicles became fair play it was on. One very cold Thanksgiving (we worked at night) I sent a guy out with a large spraybottle of water at all three breaks. He sprayed the guy's windshield, windows and doors all three breaks till he had an inch thick glaze of ice completely encapsulating the cab of his truck. The guy admitted it took him an hour to thaw out. He had to borrow a torch from maintenance to even get the doors open.

I got him good another time after he'd scored some painful victories on me. I pulled a plug wire loose from his distributor than put a double handful of grease on his hood release. He said he was a couple of miles from the plant before he pulled over to see why his old truck was running so bad. Had to wipe his hands on the grass on the side of the road. I was relieved when he was transferred to day shift. Once you start messing with someones vehicle it's probably going to end badly. He started it though.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:25 PM

Call him fuzzy..
Old 04-10-2018, 04:03 PM

Give him a hackleberry stock.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:30 PM
Admin

Lots of good information in herea. I'm going to have to try some of this stuff.
Old 04-13-2018, 09:26 PM
Top Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
If they keep family pictures on their desk or in their office, take them all and scan them one day when they aren't there. Photoshop small changes into the backgrounds or the people. Print and put the new pictures back in the frames. Sit back and wait for the fun.

It works best if you keep it small so the target doesn't notice, but people who look at the pictures do. If you put an Abe Lincoln beard on their daughter, or replace their face with Hitler's, for example; they're gonna notice.

Though some folks simply don't notice. Worked for a buddy once, we replaced his face in all the family pictures he had on his desk with the regional manager's. Said regional manager visited a month or so later... it was a hoot!

Absolute genius level pranking there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiecutter View Post
36" plastic zip-tie. Crawl under the truck, strap it to the drive shaft. Cut the other end off to where it's 2" past long enough to slap the underside of the truck. When they drive off it makes an awful racket.

I'd probably knock somebody upside the head if I caught them messing with my vehicle. Personal property that is hard earned should be off limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDarsey View Post
Had a know it all, smarter than all in our office so I popped a couple or 3 key letters of his keyboard & swapped them around. He looked 'smart' in his emails.
Another guy liked to sleep on the job so I would put a couple of ice cubes on his pants right where the zipper was. When he woke up he always thought he peed himself.

I've done the letter swap before.

It was done to a hunt & peck style typists pc. Took him fo-ever to figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagrangedave View Post
Put a potatoe in their exhaust pipe.....

That will escalate to violence quickly. I'd be extremely peeved about such antics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripplerider View Post
I used to work with a guy who was a master of practical jokes. He'd fill your telephone earpiece full of Go-Jo then call your extension and laugh like crazy. He would put a line of grease on the backside of anything you touched regularly. We took lunch break at different times so he had plenty of time to mess with you. The department I ran was much busier than his so I was often running errands around the plant during lunch cutting down on my prospects for revenge. He was very careful too; he never touched anything or grabbed the phone without inspecting it first.

He screwed up when he started greasing the handles of my truck though. Once vehicles became fair play it was on. One very cold Thanksgiving (we worked at night) I sent a guy out with a large spraybottle of water at all three breaks. He sprayed the guy's windshield, windows and doors all three breaks till he had an inch thick glaze of ice completely encapsulating the cab of his truck. The guy admitted it took him an hour to thaw out. He had to borrow a torch from maintenance to even get the doors open.

I got him good another time after he'd scored some painful victories on me. I pulled a plug wire loose from his distributor than put a double handful of grease on his hood release. He said he was a couple of miles from the plant before he pulled over to see why his old truck was running so bad. Had to wipe his hands on the grass on the side of the road. I was relieved when he was transferred to day shift. Once you start messing with someones vehicle it's probably going to end badly. He started it though.

I fully agree with the last part of this. I've seen things really get ugly.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:08 PM

Pay back is heck... All my can goods at work had there labels removed and he was kindly enough to label them with a sharpy. I didn't my lunch today and the on-site cafeteria is closed on Fridays. I chose the can that had surprise written on it. I had seasoned pinto beans for lunch...
Old 04-20-2018, 05:09 PM

I was hoping for the can of tamales.

Last edited by Fuzzy D Fellers; 04-20-2018 at 05:23 PM.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:50 PM

For this one timing is crucial:

As you silently crop dust your coworker, ask him or her "do you smell something burning?" They'll take a big pull right when you say that.