Get ready for 3-D season, indoors!!!

Tracker1

We are adding a Wednesday night DAIR target shoot to our weekly competition schedule at the Social Circle Ace range. It's the perfect way to get you and your equipment ready for this upcoming 3-D season and even win a few bucks with the official ASA indoor game and target!

Entry fee is $10.00 and there will be a 50% payout!!!

Range weekly events:

Tuesday nights - 3 spot - $10.00 entry - 50% pay out
Wednesday nights - DAIR - $10.00 entry- 50% pay out
Thursday night -3 spot - $10.00 entry - 50% pay out

Practice starts at 6:00pm, Scoring starts at 7:00pm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 410

BowanaLee

Nice looking range. I show wish y'all were closer.

CamoDawg85

Scott - is this range at the Ace location in SC? I haven't been over to the store in a few months so I was wondering if they put this togethor that quick? If not, where's it at?

Thanks

Tracker1

We are located in the new complex behind the Blue Willow Inn, about half a mile north of the shop.

294 North Cherokee Road, Social Circle, GA 30025

We ain't that far Lee, short shot out I-20. No further than the 3-D you shoot out here!!!

oldgeez

since you are associated with the ace hardware, do you take credit cards?? what classes do you have??:yeah::yeah::huh::huh:

3darcher

Awesome, clean range that is temperature controlled via central HVAC system. Target butts are very durable with easy arrow pull. I believe the targets are BIG SHOT commercial targets with replaceable canvas across the face. If you enjoy indoor archery, you owe yourself a trip to this place.

oldgeez

i'm a coming as soon as I get well:yeah:

hound dog

Man that place looks great. May have to stick a hole or two in them targets soon.