Paging DDD amd Miggy, 911.

lbzdually

Banned
Am I seeing what I think I am southwest of Huntsville? There is a tornado warning and instead of the normal bow of a tornado in the radar, there is an eye and the whole cell is rotating counterclockwise. I have never seen that. Is that what I am seeing and if so what F-rating would that indicate? F-4, F-5? :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair:

lbzdually

Banned
It's moving fast and it is past Huntsville now. The 'eye' is no longer there but there a purple spot in the middle.

gunnurse

Apparently, that was debris that was drawn in by inflow and showed up as solid white versus wind driven radar reflections in the pretty colors.

lbzdually

Banned
Apparently, that was debris that was drawn in by inflow and showed up as solid white versus wind driven radar reflections in the pretty colors.

So it wasn't my imagination? It pretty much looked like a Chinese throwing star, complete with 3-4 'blades' and a hole in the middle.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Help!
My house just landed on my wife!
Her feet are sticking out and melting! What to do?

gunnurse

Hope you have Farmers Insurance. They know a thing or two, cause they’ve seen a thing or two... But never anything like that.

1eyefishing

Woohoo!
I'm calling the midgets!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
If it is gold I'm digging up the road.

1eyefishing

The tornado.
Is your rock missing?:bounce:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Somebody stole the rock, string and board splainin what was what. Imma have to get me a rooster for the roof top so I can keep up with that feller from Kaintuckie now.
That kintucky fella knows a thing or 2 bout cheekins. Specially the racin ones

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Somebody stole the rock, string and board splainin what was what. Imma have to get me a rooster for the roof top so I can keep up with that feller from Kaintuckie now.

Are you going to tie the rooster down better than the weather rock?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Cockadoodledoo!