Realtree sues kanye west

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well Dang....

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Where's the pattern that makes him totally disappear from the public eye? Maybe Bill Jordan will develop one just for him.

Swamprat

Swamprat
I am gonna sue Realtree, their camo is not producing for me the 140-160" bucks I keep seeing on their shows.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I am gonna sue Realtree, their camo is not producing for me the 140-160" bucks I keep seeing on their shows.

I'll join you and we'll do a class action suit.:bounce:

oldfella1962

why should this surprise anyone? Rap & hip-hop are built around taking samples of what already exists and chopping it up into something new (but not really new).
The trick is to get permission first or expect to get called out for stealing it. Maybe he thought redneck country hicks wouldn't be smart enough to notice it - the joke's on him now. Their kids are adorable, but I hope they have more brain power than their parents!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
why should this surprise anyone? Rap & hip-hop are built around taking samples of what already exists and chopping it up into something new (but not really new).
The trick is to get permission first or expect to get called out for stealing it. Maybe he thought redneck country hicks wouldn't be smart enough to notice it - the joke's on him now. Their kids are adorable, but I hope they have more brain power than their parents!

Bill Jordan ain't no joke when it comes to protecting his bidness guess they finding out

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
I went to a conference in Missouri a few years ago and they gave out travel mugs with camo print on them. They got a cease and desist letter from one of the major camo brands for copying their pattern, but the funny thing was that the camo was just a picture they took of the woods behind their office, not a copy of the companies camo.

treemanjohn

Banned
I have several customers that sell tons of licensed merchandise. Every single one of them say Realtree is by far the worst to deal with.